• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Can Saudi Sportswashing Machine finish 3rd?

Quite a few Saudi Sportswashing Machine fans on my twitter saying they will beat both Chelsea and Emirates Marketing Project hahahahaa..

Deluded foold

If we can beat Bolton, I could certainly live with a Saudi Sportswashing Machine win on Wednesday, it would put a little more pressure on Arsenal, both a point behind, and just about rule Chelsea out of the running 4pts back.

The more I think about it, the more it sounds like the better option. I know its a big ask, but a City win at SJP would then mean we would need one win from the last 2 games to finish 4th.

But...first 5 words are key to it all, if we can beat Bolton

anything but a chelsea win is good for us.

tbh i think i'd settle for both games being draws on wednesday. the chances of us overhauling the filth are pretty remote

Going back to the original question, the mathematical answer is "yes" (as the large female warbler has not even started her warm up yet).

Successful I say. When we were 3rd we had what 12 games to go? Just under a 3rd of the season?

This is spurs, we have no experience up there and that was a long way to go. Would have bitten your arm off for 4th at start of season

Still possible mathematically, but reckon Emirates Marketing Project will do them.

34oavbq.jpg

Back