• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bryan Gil

He looks like he will be a great addition to the squad and add something that we don't really have, I.e skill to take someone on from a slow pace. Moura can as can Berwijn but they only really have pace and Moura is a bit erratic and looks awkward. This lad looks like he has a bit of Ginola in him but with much more pace. Although I would say Ginola's crossing and shooting skills were far superior but the boy is only 21 so can work on that.

You must have a good memory, I can only remember Ginola crossing after 3 or 4 tricks and swerves and after forwards had made their initial move.

You must have a good memory, I can only remember Ginola crossing after 3 or 4 tricks and swerves and after forwards had made their initial move.
That because the forwards were not patient enough to wait for The Daveeed to do his thing.

One does not just make a goalscoring run; one waits for The Daveeed to dazzle and create defensive dalliance so you can dart in and deftly poke it past the downtrodden keeper.

That because the forwards were not patient enough to wait for The Daveeed to do his thing.

One does not just make a goalscoring run; one waits for The Daveeed to dazzle and create defensive dalliance so you can dart in and deftly poke it past the downtrodden keeper.

Yeah on computer games, if watching football for over 60 years has shown me anything it's that the early pass is usually the best.

Back