• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bryan Gil

Was he playing on the right?

He came on at half time and played on the left, though he did roam and played a nice pass down the right channel which led to the goal and also cut in from the right to unleash the shot that hit the bar.

He looked industrious and more likely to beat his man through trickery rather than raw pace.

He came on at half time and played on the left, though he did roam and played a nice pass down the right channel which led to the goal and also cut in from the right to unleash the shot that hit the bar.

He looked industrious and more likely to beat his man through trickery rather than raw pace.

Thanks

We have loads to be excited about with the young lad, patience and understanding of bedding in time is required.

not usually one for predictions but if we play our cards right and develop him carefully…well I think the Spurs faithful are gonna love this guy.

a rough diamond to be polished and a signature obtained that I think will massively benefit the club.

I don't think he's a starter quite yet. He'll be amazing in the European games, and a sub who can shake things up a little. His tenacity is there, he was up against Roberto Carlos, and gave as much as he got. Can also strike a ball and of course dribble with the best of them. He seems like one for the future, with some cameos this season.

I don't think he's a starter quite yet. He'll be amazing in the European games, and a sub who can shake things up a little. His tenacity is there, he was up against Roberto Carlos, and gave as much as he got. Can also strike a ball and of course dribble with the best of them. He seems like one for the future, with some cameos this season.
Roberto Carlos? :D:D:D

A Youngster at 48.

For the record Roberto Carlos is retired and played as a left back. Daniel Alves currently plays as a right back I presume it was a deliberate mistake to see if we are on the ball?

In mitigation, I have a fever. Can you get Covid after two jabs? Think I might av.

OK maybe not but surely first 22 - good option to have on the bench that need need.

Back