• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bryan Gil

There’s various reasons why a manager isn’t picking a player, it’s not always a reflection of the players quality. Look at Grealish constantly on the bench for England, Dele for us, could find plenty of examples - what matters is that he is talented and gives us something we need…..

more likely to be:
Bryan Gil, Bryan Gil, Bryan Bryan Gil
NaNaNaNaNa

Aka - KC & The Sunshine Band’s ‘Give It Up’ (or the VDV song)
I'm thinking Robin Hood:
Bryan Gil, Bryan Gil, running down the wing.
Bryan Gil, Bryan Gil, he will make you sing.
Feared by the Goons, loved by the Yids.
Bryan Gil.
Bryan Gil.
Bryan Gil.

(Obviously this means deliberately mispronouncing his name as Gill, rather than Hill. Which is pretty much certain.)

Or just lots of shrill "Bryan", "Bryan" - like Monty python.
Would have worked at the lane - nice duet with the park lane and shelf, with increasing tempo and hilarity until someone gives up and ending with "yiddo, yiddo" to eachother.
Not a chance at the new place.

Took two minutes before he showed some incredible technical ability. Took down a 70 yard cross with ease while under pressure. Ball was dead at his feet instantly. Then sent the defender into another postcode with some step overs, and delivered a dangerous cross into the box.
I love this guy already!

Took two minutes before he showed some incredible technical ability. Took down a 70 yard cross with ease while under pressure. Ball was dead at his feet instantly. Then sent the defender into another postcode with some step overs, and delivered a dangerous cross into the box.
I love this guy already!

He playing on the left?

When was the last time we had a winger that absolutely loved taking on a man? Lennon?

He looks like he will be a great addition to the squad and add something that we don't really have, I.e skill to take someone on from a slow pace. Moura can as can Berwijn but they only really have pace and Moura is a bit erratic and looks awkward. This lad looks like he has a bit of Ginola in him but with much more pace. Although I would say Ginola's crossing and shooting skills were far superior but the boy is only 21 so can work on that.

Back