• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bryan Gil

Aside from now having Oasis going round in my head from the headline, there’s a lot to be excited about from reading that article.
Blanco says: “Bryan had some gonad*s: brave, dedicated. I could say a thousand things about him, all good; when they’re not good they’re better.”

It's a really good question, I do think he's a bit raw, so I think people need to be careful on assuming he's instant first 11.

I think he plays in the Europe and cups, I think in the PL we may see him and Son switch sides (Gil has done it)

Likely we may do the Reguilon/Gil on the left, with Son closer to Kane, it will overload the fudge out of someone's right side and probably create opening's for us as players double up to cover the threat.
I agree, young, new to the club and league, arriving late for preseason. Let's be patient and see how things turn out for those first couple of months.

Most likely sub appearances and cup games at first. If he makes a quick impact he may get some starts in the league, where and in which formation will depend on what the team needs and his performances up to that point.

Medium to long term I think it's difficult to predict where he ends up playing. Personally I'd guess the right, but impossible to know right now.

I agree, young, new to the club and league, arriving late for preseason. Let's be patient and see how things turn out for those first couple of months.

Most likely sub appearances and cup games at first. If he makes a quick impact he may get some starts in the league, where and in which formation will depend on what the team needs and his performances up to that point.

Medium to long term I think it's difficult to predict where he ends up playing. Personally I'd guess the right, but impossible to know right now.

so the interesting part

- He's really highly rated as a prospect in Spain, there are a few who hope in time he will come more into the middle, the ball carrier through the center.

Looks like he came on after 85 minutes and two minutes later Argentina equalised. Spain won their group and will play Ivory Coast in the quarterfinals.

Strange that a youngster bigged up so much isn't a starter for the Olympic team - who plays wide left for them and is keeping Gil out atm?
This. I really don’t expect much from Gil. Ryan Sessegnon was supposed to be the mutt’s nutts

This. I really don’t expect much from Gil. Ryan Sessegnon was supposed to be the mutt’s nutts

Seems like Asensio and Olmo are keeping him out of the team out wide. Didn’t Olmo have a very good Euro’s? and Asensio will be ahead just because he plays for Madrid.

Last edited:
Back