• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bryan Gil

I think this kid can contribute deeper as well as around the box. With a low block or whever people call it these days - two tight rows of players defending deep - you need players like this to disrupt the lines.

Cracking business from the club so far. If they shift Sissoko and Winks too there will be dancing in N17.

Ally Gold. Pffft! Why bother earning a journalism degree when all you need to do is re-tweet someone else's work? Or re-write their hard-earned content into your own words?
What a strange and warped thing to say. Journalist tweets about nice words put out by a player to welcome his friend to his team. Words that won't have been seen by someone who doesn't follow player on social media.
Random bloke takes a pop at journalist for daring to put out such a tweet.

How do we pronounce his surname, need to know for when we make up a nice imaginative song for him…

there’s only one Bryan Gil…

Bryan, the babe they called bryan
He grew and he grew to be a yid called bryan

With acknowledgement and apologies to monty python

Nope just saying that these average scores are nothing, especially as in reality the importance of each and the impact will be different depending on the team strategy /needs. Average tends to mask genius.
For an AM he's good in the areas you want him to be. Do you really give a brick if his back pass accuracy is a little below the average once he's creating plenty?

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I like this

“Bryan is very mature. Fame won’t have a big impact. I can’t imagine him on a yacht with four mates, chucking away €20,000. His head is right. He listens. Some think they know it all; not him. I miss players who show opponents no respect and he’s one. In the very first game, he goes past four: you think, ‘You bastard.’ He doesn’t even need space. If he can just add goals, because he has everything else. And boy, does he have personality. He’ll go for them, no doubt.”

Any guess about where he'll play, in particular given Reguilon, Son and various others in our squad?

4-4-2 might be the best formation if you wanted to get all 3 in the team (Gil LW and Son CF with Kane), but not sure that works well for Ndombele, Dele, possibly GLC and there's the question of who would play RW
4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 could work if Son or Gil played on the right cutting in...but that feels a little like shoe-horning players in
...or 3-5-2 with Gil as a no 10 and Son up top with Kane?

...or maybe its just a question of he's a great option to have and you cant have too many good players?

If he'd been a RW then it would have felt a little more obvious. Not complaining mind you - great to have a young exciting player arriving!!

Any guess about where he'll play, in particular given Reguilon, Son and various others in our squad?

4-4-2 might be the best formation if you wanted to get all 3 in the team (Gil LW and Son CF with Kane), but not sure that works well for Ndombele, Dele, possibly GLC and there's the question of who would play RW
4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 could work if Son or Gil played on the right cutting in...but that feels a little like shoe-horning players in
...or 3-5-2 with Gil as a no 10 and Son up top with Kane?

...or maybe its just a question of he's a great option to have and you cant have too many good players?

If he'd been a RW then it would have felt a little more obvious. Not complaining mind you - great to have a young exciting player arriving!!

It's a really good question, I do think he's a bit raw, so I think people need to be careful on assuming he's instant first 11.

I think he plays in the Europe and cups, I think in the PL we may see him and Son switch sides (Gil has done it)

Likely we may do the Reguilon/Gil on the left, with Son closer to Kane, it will overload the fudge out of someone's right side and probably create opening's for us as players double up to cover the threat.

Looks amazing on Youtube :) One thing that stands out is he seems fairly aggressive and can shoot with power, something our other wide attackers (other than Son) perhaps lack.

Welcome to Spurs!!!

(Also does have Bryan on his shirt, so a couple extra £ for Levy).
Will kids really want to get Bryan on their shirt? :confused:

Last edited:
It's a really good question, I do think he's a bit raw, so I think people need to be careful on assuming he's instant first 11.

I think he plays in the Europe and cups, I think in the PL we may see him and Son switch sides (Gil has done it)

Likely we may do the Reguilon/Gil on the left, with Son closer to Kane, it will overload the fudge out of someone's right side and probably create opening's for us as players double up to cover the threat.
Don’t forget Sessegnon

Back