• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Brennan Johnson

We got gil coming back, richarlison, Solomon. We're fine that side. Backup for kulu is more a problem.
Solomon is relatively unproven, and has a touch of the Lucas about him. Gil has to get back to fitness, Richie is short of confidence.

Thought it was an interesting one today, it must have been on instruction but seemed quite happy to leave Udogie one on one with Saka for the most part but then seemed to have a bit of a mix up in terms of sticking with a runner or passing him on for the Romero own goal. Between Destiny and Brennan they left Saka in acres, hopefully just a minor lapse in communication that can be worked out.

Some solid moments and could have had a goal but for a great save from Raya but also seemed to lose the ball a couple of times under no pressure just sort of running off the pitch. I have heard from Forest supporting family that he's not the best dribbler but is more about the pace / athleticism, seems an odd one.

Going from today Ange clearly sees Johnson as an option on the left, just a shame about him pulling up, hopefully it's nothing serious.

Thought it was an interesting one today, it must have been on instruction but seemed quite happy to leave Udogie one on one with Saka for the most part but then seemed to have a bit of a mix up in terms of sticking with a runner or passing him on for the Romero own goal. Between Destiny and Brennan they left Saka in acres, hopefully just a minor lapse in communication that can be worked out.

Some solid moments and could have had a goal but for a great save from Raya but also seemed to lose the ball a couple of times under no pressure just sort of running off the pitch. I have heard from Forest supporting family that he's not the best dribbler but is more about the pace / athleticism, seems an odd one.

Going from today Ange clearly sees Johnson as an option on the left, just a shame about him pulling up, hopefully it's nothing serious.
I liked his role
Let Destiny do his job and you do yours Brennan
His shooting was decent but saveable
But he was in the right place
His injury though may affect him again

Young player playing his first game for us and i think he showed a lot of promise, hope the injury is not to bad and he gets more run outs.

Could be anywhere from two to four weeks out depending on how serious the hamstring injury was.
I thought it was interesting that Ange decided to start him on the left as it's not his natural position, although as a right-footer, I expected his shooting to cause more trouble. At least his shots were on target though as we skied a few chances from other players. Hoping Deki can stay fit in the meantime.

thats good news. Was good to bring him off. Let him rest and hopefully he can be back for the weekend or the week after.
He was looking very bright on Sunday. His presence helped stretch Arsenal and yeah he had some poor touches but he also had two decent shots on goal showing his presence is felt. Solomon felt like a step down when he came despite him also doing pretty decently in previous matches.

Johnson looks like he might be quite a decent option for us especially when we want to stretch the play.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Typical Spurs luck, the kid has never had an injury in hus career, he joins us and pulls his hamstring in his first start.

You can see what he could bring with his pace and ability to arrive in the box at the right time. A bit tentative with his shots i felt (which i think would have changed if one of those shots in the first half had gone in) and also ran the ball out of play frustratingly when trying to break, but considering his first start was away at Arsenal i think that's fair.

Hopefully he's not out for long as i can see him Son and Kulu forming quite a fearsome front three.

You can see what he could bring with his pace and ability to arrive in the box at the right time. A bit tentative with his shots i felt (which i think would have changed if one of those shots in the first half had gone in) and also ran the ball out of play frustratingly when trying to break, but considering his first start was away at Arsenal i think that's fair.

Hopefully he's not out for long as i can see him Son and Kulu forming quite a fearsome front three.
I watched the first 50ish minutes again today and he was very promising. Had two shots saved, and another couple of moments where he could have done a little better probably got another shot two off.

Having never really paid much attention to him it was a very promising start. I can see how he fits in and how much he offers us tactically. His pace and threat in behind are going to be massive for us going foward.

From the little i have seen of him i believe he has the ability/ mentality to become a good player for us. He is not the finished articule but at 22 he has the skills to progress into a very good player. ( i hope ).

I won't forget his Dele'esque offside 'goal' running onto a long pass by Biss (?) from the middle of the park in the first game as a sub v Sheffield United

needs to work hard on his delivery and finishing though

Back