• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bolton Replay

hypothetical+situations.jpg

Eh?

I think I've only ever replied to one of your posts since joining the board :)

Are you getting me confused with somebody else?

Were you the one that informed me that i offended a lot of older posters when i stated someone was impotent...and then bring it up a few days later in a jokey manner in a seperate thread which basically made your whole point about it being offensive null and void. If not i apologise.

A decision will have to be made soonish though, the Semi's are only 4 weekends away

Id imagine nothing will be agreed in the next couple of days until its known how Fabrice is shaping up and rightly so

Were you the one that informed me that i offended a lot of older posters when i stated someone was impotent...and then bring it up a few days later in a jokey manner in a seperate thread which basically made your whole point about it being offensive null and void. If not i apologise.

So 2 posts then (out of 1125)

Exhibit (A) - When you personally attacked another member
Exhibit (B) - This thread (just before you admitted yourself you agreed with us!!!)

Personally, I wouldn't call that "continuous nit picking".

Ok if they were 1-0 and the game was abandoned? I wouldnt give them a goal no. The same way that if we had a man sent off we wouldnt intentionally get one of ours sent off just because we are 'sporting'.

Sportsmanship is very different from playing by the rules. I would play by the rules.

If in the game they kicked the ball out but we scored from it then yeah id give them a goal id let them walk it in. BUT regardless of the circumstances that arose the game was abandoned regardless of whether it was 1 or 10-0.

Exhibit (B) - This thread (just before you admitted yourself you agreed with us!!!)

Thats 0.0017778 % of his posts youve replied to you cyber stalker !!!

Thats 0.0017778 % of his posts youve replied to you cyber stalker !!!

marky seriously leave it. You full well know we don't tolerate baiting. Take it up in pms, and handle it like grown folk. Would have thought the weekends events may have smacked some sense and perspective in your heads

I'm pretty sure theres been a few more times tbh. When you stood up for all the impotent men around the world with the classy statement i somewhat felt some guilt and remorse. I was shocked though to find you also find the harsh reality of being impotent something to joke about despite preaching otherwise just a few days ago. It was a shocking turn of events. Anyway i've informed you how i feel and i fail to see how i wasn't being "civil" on this occasion anyway so it's cool.

In regards to your post on this particular subject. Yes if we were 1-0 down and the game was replayed then it's fair to give them a goal in the replay. I misunderstood your point.

marky seriously leave it. You full well know we don't tolerate baiting. Take it up in pms, and handle it like grown folk. Would have thought the weekends events may have smacked some sense and perspective in your heads

He does it all the time.That's his tactic (even after we said we'd leave it). I like a stupid person will then take the bait and flat out insult him to which i'd be looking like the one that started it. He plays it smart i give him that but if that's the sort of 'man' he is in real life then well.. ok.

He does it all the time.That's his tactic (even after we said we'd leave it). I like a stupid person will then take the bait and flat out insult him to which i'd be looking like the one that started it. He plays it smart i give him that but if that's the sort of 'man' he is in real life then well.. ok.

Can all of you give it a rest

I think I remember a Barca game being stopped for some reason, somthing like 6 mins were left on the clock, they decided to play those last six minutes about a week later. I assume it would effectively restart from the moment the game was stopped

Can all of you give it a rest

If you (as well as every other mod) really want us to give it a rest how about we both agree to not say a word to one another (again), not direct anything at eachother, no sarcastic remarks, no baiting, and whoever breaks that rule is permanently banned from GG. If all the mods really want this stopped rather then state again and again to give it a rest why don't you just get us both to agree to that (no doubt he'll be banned within a week).

Back