• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Black Lives Matter

We need to google, Tony Timpa....

No one burnt down their own neighbourhood, didn't loot and riot for Tony Timpa.

It's there in the BBC and Washington Post reports, but as a passing mention.

The initial report shows no trauma to the windpipe and mentions likely high drug levels (awaiting full toxicology report) and heart issues.

Will read up on that .. Cheers ..

It's there in the BBC and Washington Post reports, but as a passing mention.

The initial report shows no trauma to the windpipe and mentions likely high drug levels (awaiting full toxicology report) and heart issues.

The man was clearly screaming "I can't breathe" .. whatever the fudging reason, you get off and restrain or control the situation in another way.

It's negligence from top to bottom and more than likely far more sinister than that.

It's now come out but not loudly stated by the MSM, that the cop Derek Chauvin who's accused of murdering George Floyd, were at one time work colleagues, working as security at a nightclub.

It seems, they've got history..

What in the name of fudge are you talking about? They had history so it's okay to kneel on his neck for over eight minutes? What's your fudging point you souless fudging creep?

What in the name of fudge are you talking about? They had history so it's okay to kneel on his neck for over eight minutes? What's your fudging point you souless fudging creep?

You thinking is illogical... The fact that I've informed you and others here that they previously knew each other, means I'm condoning Floyd's death?

Some of you on here constantly do this.. The irrational thinking some of you display is weird...

The man was clearly screaming "I can't breathe" .. whatever the fudging reason, you get off and restrain or control the situation in another way.

It's negligence from top to bottom and more than likely far more sinister than that.
He was also apparently screaming "I can't breathe" before he was on the floor.

Again, what's your fudging point? Everything that happened from then on was excessive and brutal, the outcome ultimately death.
So if the coroner's report is accurate (and I'm not saying it is without more information) how does someone asphyxiate another via the neck without trauma to the windpipe?

You and others on here didn't acknowledged the grizzly murders, which of course is your right. @SpurMeUp had a peep and described them as mundane...

For the record, I asked you if there was a racial motive or element to those murders. You didn't respond. I pointed out that is wasn't because we're "all lefties" (sic) that we were not discussing these murders. You didn't outline what occurred or provide any information.

You also ignored my reply to your post that seemed to try and associate black people with gun crime.

Is the subtext/point you are pushing, that where there are black people there are more murders?

The statistical rule of a correlation is not to infer causation, and you haven't. Is economic standing/poverty the third - crucial - variable? If so, people making pre-judgments about black people is probably what keeps them poorer? Certainly in America where the shadow of slavery is still casting its shadow - imo.

It were a response to @K.D.D.D.D.Soc post where he felt that America is a nuthouse and to degree, I agreed with him.

You can take from it what you like.. I were merely pointing out that despite all the negatives surrounding the USA and yeah I agree with you, the negative racial history of the country is a big negative but America is still a great country for a young black American and for any youngster of any race for that matter, if they have the right guidance. Get a decent education, learn a skill and make the correct life choices and a young American regardless of race can raise him/herself was my point.

For the record, I asked you if there was a racial motive or element to those murders. You didn't respond. I pointed out that is wasn't because we're "all lefties" (sic) that we were not discussing these murders. You didn't outline what occurred or provide any information.

You also ignored my reply to your post that seemed to try and associate black people with gun crime.

Surely it's irrelevant whether there were a racial motive to the murders on a thread called, Another Shooting in America?

Did you read past the headlines?

It were a response to @K.D.D.D.D.Soc post where he felt that America is a nuthouse and to degree, I agreed with him.

You can take from it what you like.. I were merely pointing out that despite all the negatives surrounding the USA and yeah I agree with you, the negative racial history of the country is a big negative but America is still a great country for a young black American and for any youngster of any race for that matter, if they have the right guidance. Get a decent education, learn a skill and make the correct life choices and a young American regardless of race can raise him/herself was my point.

I do agree. And you are pretty rational smart fellah, which is I why I don't always understand the more prejudicial stuff.

If you are poor and black I think you are probably born with a slight disadvantage in the US. You don't get a lot of that guidance and education you flagged. That is not because white people are oppressing black people per se as in apartheid South Africa.

It is a highly complex issue as to why black people are poorer. There are multiple variables (for example history, family structures, cultures, societal prejudices etc etc). One thing is for sure, given guidance and education people will engage/be part of society and commit less crime. You start off a couple of pegs behind others if born poor in the US.

Do we have to follow the title heading? Or can we choose as we wish?

Last edited:
You're confused? Well I'm not ...This thread is called, Another shooting in America... I put up a couple of links up, one, regarding an elderly couple shot dead in a cemetery whilst attending their sons grave and another, about a postal worker shot dead by a young thug... Both shooters were black...

You and others on here didn't acknowledged the grizzly murders, which of course is your right. @SpurMeUp had a peep and described them as mundane...

However you and others on here lose your brick about a small white woman using her 'white privilege' against a burly black man in a forest..

Okay I'll go along with your flow, it's a white woman being racist.. So like when did this thread become racism by white people against black people in America? It's about people shooting people, yes? ...

Why don't you start up a thread about white racism towards black people.

I haven’t lost my brick in the slightest. Why did you put white privilege in inverted commas?

So if the coroner's report is accurate (and I'm not saying it is without more information) how does someone asphyxiate another via the neck without trauma to the windpipe?

There is new footage which appears to show a couple of the cops attacking Floyd whilst they have him detained in the car. Although I echo @nayenezgani in that it’s odd to be asking these questions in light of the outcome.

It's now come out but not loudly stated by the MSM, that the cop Derek Chauvin who's accused of murdering George Floyd, were at one time work colleagues, working as security at a nightclub.

It seems, they've got history..

isn’t this also being pushed outside of MSM as something more sinister in terms of a theory around George Soros and his Foundation? Do you believe this theory?

Reactions: DTA
There is new footage which appears to show a couple of the cops attacking Floyd whilst they have him detained in the car. Although I echo @nayenezgani in that it’s odd to be asking these questions in light of the outcome.
You think it's odd to want to know whether a policeman killed a criminal or he killed himself by blowing his heart up with drugs?

I think it's a very important distinction - especially as it's being used as an excuse by so many to destroy/steal property and murder.

Last edited:
You think it's odd to want to know whether a policeman killed a criminal or he killed himself by blowing his heart up with drugs?

I think it's a very important distinction.

I see, so you are questioning whether he would have died that day regardless of the events that occurred with police? Because if you are that doesn’t corroborate with the preliminary findings of the coroner.

I think it's a very important distinction - especially as it's being used as an excuse by so many to destroy/steal property and murder.

Let’s completely ignore the fact that he died for argument’s sake, the video footage of the cop restraining Floyd with his knee on Floyd’s neck is appalling, unsafe and not good practice at best.

It’s true that there is not enough viral footage of cops saving lives and doing heroic things but Murica definitely employs too many thugs who were probably bullied at high school. It’s not just “a few bad apples” as the republicans like to point out. They need to do more to weed out the bad eggs. More stringent psychology testing would be a good start, why do you want to be a policeman etc.

I don’t think any right minded person condones the violence and looting but the police department in Murica absolutely needs reforming.

Each State has differing laws on it's police force when making an arrest and restraining.. From what I've been able to find out, their law in Minnesota allows a cop to pin someone down with a knee to any part of the body including the neck! For how long, I could not find...

Bear in mind that the State's Governor is a Democrat, the Mayor is a Democrat, the Chief of Police is a Democrat ...

Here's a clue as to "how long"...not "so long" that when somebody repeatedly says they can't breathe, you don't fudging move your fudging knee.
This is right up there among the most PATHETIC things you have written on this forum.

You know that calling out privilege and institutionalised forms of oppression doesn't instantly equate to hating white people, you know that right? I know it's upsetting to hear this when the only thing you can identify with is your political leanings and skin colour, but I hope you find the help you need at some point.

Let me make this clear. Wizwig has no interest in anything which does not empathize with the struggle of the right-wing in this oppressive lefty world. Just know this and your life in this specfic forum will be m much easier.

Back