• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Benjamin Stambouli - Sold to PSG

I genuinely don't think we are EXPECTING top 4 this season.
I think we know it is now a tough group if 6, with 4 clearly ahead of the rest - Man U were the ones most likely to drop a bit, but their spending power this summer has put that to rest.

So rather than spubking loads of money up the wall again, we are looking to build a solid squad based on team players and a youth system that looks as though is on the verge of producing a special bunch of talent.

I think we are looking at "breaking the top 4" over the next three years - and this being football, that could happen in any if those three seasons. We just have to make sure we are around 5th to pounce when someone above screw's up - and they will.

Personally I would take top 6 right now as long as we played entertaining football.

To be honest he was not given that many games to show if he was or not. I really hope Poch as some lined up to come in because what we have left is not good enough for top four ( imo).

Top 4? You jest of course. Not way are we going to finish ahead of one of Chelsea, Goons, Utd & Emirates Marketing Project

Unfortunately Emirates Marketing Project have improved drastically since we edged them out of 4th place

5th again would be good enough for me.

I agree, until we get the new ground up and running ( and the extra income it will create) it will always be a hard job to beat the money boys. However it does not mean we should not try for the top four because you know sure as brick if we fail there will be plenty of moans and bitching about us going backwards.

As I have said many times I would rather we win a trophy then finish among the runners up ( top four) anyway.

I agree, until we get the new ground up and running ( and the extra income it will create) it will always be a hard job to beat the money boys. However it does not mean we should not try for the top four because you know sure as crud if we fail there will be plenty of moans and bitching about us going backwards.

We'll probably be in the mix until about March or April then fall away. It's going to be a tall order even when the new stadium comes, the teams above us aren't just going to stand still and allow us to overtake them.

We'll probably be in the mix until about March or April then fall away. It's going to be a tall order even when the new stadium comes, the teams above us aren't just going to stand still and allow us to overtake them.

No they are not, but with the extra income we will be able to pay the top players a higher wage which will improve us.

So WTF is happening here?? Levy trying to squeeze out a few more euros because he knows there's a chance he can?

I would suggest its more likely someone coming here as part of the deal holding it up, would imagine there is at least 3 they could have there eye on from PSG.

Plus there is Monaco, whereby maybe a deal could happen.. Moutinho!

I can see a few fremch teams trying to get him at the prices being banded about actually, replacement for Imbula!?

So WTF is happening here?? Levy trying to squeeze out a few more euros because he knows there's a chance he can?

Getting what he thinks is a fair price, Watford offered more so he is asking the same from PSG. Nothing wrong with that.

Back