LOLHas signed for St Etienne.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33344216
None of that makes him a weird guy, except the 'no interest in football ' bit. But I reckon that's slightly tongue in cheek, I don't think you can make it to the level he did with zero interest. What he probably didn't care for is all the gonads that surrounded the game...he cleverly narrowed it down to just train, respect what you do, and kick the ball about on a Saturday.
None of that makes him a weird guy, except the 'no interest in football ' bit. But I reckon that's slightly tongue in cheek, I don't think you can make it to the level he did with zero interest. What he probably didn't care for is all the gonads that surrounded the game...he cleverly narrowed it down to just train, respect what you do, and kick the ball about on a Saturday.
Loved Benny
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.