• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Arnaut Danjuma

The poor sod must regret the day he signed for us. He scores on his debut as a sub and that us that. He does not start a game in the league or in the CL. Against West Ham, even Moura comes on instead of him, even though the club had already announced that he, Moura, would be let go at the end of the season.

I guess he figured this evening in the Cup against a lower division team he would get a game, but no, he is still on the bench. Again Lucas Moura starts ahead of him.

Bearing in mind he scored 6 goals in the CL last season what was the point of signing him?
You have ITK? Maybe there are other reasons he isn't starting - like injuries/learning the system? The lad might be happy as a pig in a blanket that he is at our club, getting a hefty pay packet each week.

You have ITK? Maybe there are other reasons he isn't starting - like injuries/learning the system? The lad might be happy as a pig in a blanket that he is at our club, getting a hefty pay packet each week.

He is on loan so his wages have not increased. You are naive if you think a player is happy not playing when they want to improve their chances of playing more international football.

I guess this season Son has the system down perfectly

What relationship
There isn’t one
You can’t have a playing relationship with a player who can’t play in the system like Moura

There obviously is but not necessarily in a footballing sense. Not to shift the subject of the thread from Danjuma, who essentially just seems like an oddity who may potentially switch things up but is from what I've read is as chaotic as Moura but perhaps without the actual ability to get past players like Lucas does.

Richy and Moura appear to get along like a house on fire so when you suggest there's no relationship, would you care to admit (for once) that you are wrong on this specific point?

I'm really disappointed the front three didn't gel today but I saw Moura doing a lot of the good things he usually does (appreciating that he didn't make the most of his chance what with the dreadful runs of Richy and Son). He can actually make brick happen but what didn't happen tonight wasn't his fault.

I'm really disappointed the front three didn't gel today but I saw Moura doing a lot of the good things he usually does (appreciating that he didn't make the most of his chance what with the dreadful runs of Richy and Son). He can actually make brick happen but what didn't happen tonight wasn't his fault.

Remind me what is it that Lucas Moura normally does? I only ask because he has a measly 19 goals and 15 assists and this is his 6th season at Spurs. That is a truly shocking return for an attacking player.

Remind me what is it that Lucas Moura normally does? I only ask because he has a measly 19 goals and 15 assists and this is his 6th season at Spurs. That is a truly shocking return for an attacking player.

I said in the post you quoted, but I can repeat it if it helps. He has the ability to get past players, the issue last night was that the other attacking players just weren't making effective runs to profit from it- Does he always make the right decision after a mazy run? Absolutely not. But he always puts a shift in defensively and is hilariously brilliant in the air for a guy his size.

The return isn't incredible I guess but not awful for a player who is in and out of the squad. People are always so butthurt that he gets picked (whether it's in place of Stevie B or Danjuma etc) - So I guess they must know better than all of our managers must have been imagining the positives in his game like I have ;)

I thought the problem with playing Moura last night was that it left us with an uncreative front 3, on top of two uncreative CMs, and out of form LWB and a new arrived RWB. Not the best recipe for scoring

Easy to say in hindsight but I think Kulu needed to start alongside RIchie and Son, or alternatively Kane in place of one of Richie or Son

There obviously is but not necessarily in a footballing sense. Not to shift the subject of the thread from Danjuma, who essentially just seems like an oddity who may potentially switch things up but is from what I've read is as chaotic as Moura but perhaps without the actual ability to get past players like Lucas does.

Richy and Moura appear to get along like a house on fire so when you suggest there's no relationship, would you care to admit (for once) that you are wrong on this specific point?

I was talking footballing relationship
That should be obvious
What they get up too off the pitch… doesn’t actually matter on the pitch
They can’t have an on the pitch relationship as I believe it’s the first time they have ever started together
If we think we need players to get pass a man and do nothing we should sign Traore
Hell we almost did
Maybe that’s what the manager wants

I thought the problem with playing Moura last night was that it left us with an uncreative front 3, on top of two uncreative CMs, and out of form LWB and a new arrived RWB. Not the best recipe for scoring

Easy to say in hindsight but I think Kulu needed to start alongside RIchie and Son, or alternatively Kane in place of one of Richie or Son
Not one of those players can create I agree
But starting one who is leaving
One who hasn’t scored a league goal
And one whose form is flaky at best is kinda odd
Unless we had no ambitions to win

Into brick walls and blind ally’s
It looks good but it’s no effective
it looked good in Amsterdam. Coming up to FOUR YEARS ago. I wish his contract had been terminated and we had kept Doherty to cover both flanks and save us from Perisic’s Defensive Frailties™️.

I said in the post you quoted, but I can repeat it if it helps. He has the ability to get past players, the issue last night was that the other attacking players just weren't making effective runs to profit from it- Does he always make the right decision after a mazy run? Absolutely not. But he always puts a shift in defensively and is hilariously brilliant in the air for a guy his size.

The return isn't incredible I guess but not awful for a player who is in and out of the squad. People are always so butthurt that he gets picked (whether it's in place of Stevie B or Danjuma etc) - So I guess they must know better than all of our managers must have been imagining the positives in his game like I have ;)

They are butthurt that he gets picked because his overrall end product has been poor. Sure he looks good running at players but bottom line hardly anything ever seems to come from it.

I was talking footballing relationship
That should be obvious
What they get up too off the pitch… doesn’t actually matter on the pitch
They can’t have an on the pitch relationship as I believe it’s the first time they have ever started together
If we think we need players to get pass a man and do nothing we should sign Traore
Hell we almost did
Maybe that’s what the manager wants

So training happens off the pitch, so you're saying that training doesn't matter either? You're also ignoring any human aspect of bonding / team spirit having any effect on the pitch. Such a typically ignorant view to maintain a feeling of somehow being right despite talking nonsense.

And the traore point is dumb / irrelevant. If Moura had a ruthless and consistent final product he wouldn't be playing here for us but he is the player we have and is ahead of Danjuma in the pecking order, take from that what you will, blame Moura for outperforming our new signing if you'd like.

Back