• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Arnaut Danjuma

Its not just about his goals though. This guy occupies defenders. We are often too easy to defend against, this guy will create space for the likes of Kane nd Kulu to exploit because defenders cant ignore his pace and skill....

Definitely hope so and think that's likely. My comment was just about his goalscoring record.

Hope he can add some much needed ball retention and progression in tight spaces too.

Was it a scuffed shot, or a perfectly directed sweep into the corner of the net?

Best thing was how up for it he was. Complaining to teammates he wasn't put through. Making great runs, and is very decent on the ball. He looks hungry!
Yes, the commentators at the game were impressed by his movement/runs, his demands for the right pass at the right time etc, which is good to hear.

He *could* play at LWB. Personally I am not as down on Sessengon as most. Think Sess defends well actually, and just needs stability, 1-2s to get him down the line, and openings to shoot. He's a decent finisher, and although no Bale, he's a good 22-year-old player. But imagine bringing on Danjuma at LWB when we need a goal. He and Porro down each flank as wingers would ask a lot of questions. Otherwise, he is a Kulu for the left wing.

He *could* play at LWB. Personally I am not as down on Sessengon as most. Think Sess defends well actually, and just needs stability, 1-2s to get him down the line, and openings to shoot. He's a decent finisher, and although no Bale, he's a good 22-year-old player. But imagine bringing on Danjuma at LWB when we need a goal. He and Porro down each flank as wingers would ask a lot of questions. Otherwise, he is a Kulu for the left wing.

I'm not so sure about a wrong foot WB. It's not typically the way the role is played. Maybe in a desperate moment when we are trying to overload a defense otherwise I can't really see that happening much if ever.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

I'm not so sure about a wrong foot WB. It's not typically the way the role is played. Maybe in a desperate moment when we are trying to overload a defense otherwise I can't really see that happening much if ever.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Done it with Kulusevski and Gil once in a while, more with that overload in mind.

On the right both Doherty and Royal do rise underlapping runs quite a bit while Kulusevski stays wide. In those situations I don't think playing "inverted" is a bad thing.

On the left, with Son and Richarlison both being more cut inside or run on behind or get in or around the box I'm not sure. A need on the left for more width from the wing back.

Would be interesting to see perhaps. Not sure about Danjuma defensively? But as SpurMeUp says, perhaps if we really need a goal?

The poor sod must regret the day he signed for us. He scores on his debut as a sub and that us that. He does not start a game in the league or in the CL. Against West Ham, even Moura comes on instead of him, even though the club had already announced that he, Moura, would be let go at the end of the season.

I guess he figured this evening in the Cup against a lower division team he would get a game, but no, he is still on the bench. Again Lucas Moura starts ahead of him.

Bearing in mind he scored 6 goals in the CL last season what was the point of signing him?

Back