• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Arnaut Danjuma

A signing that improves depth off the bench and competition in the first team. Porro looks done so that does the same, thats exactly what we need. If rumours are true and we get another CB then its a fair Jan and we look alot more positive.

Looks like he plays on the left rather than right? And is more of a goal scorer than creator? So more like competition for Son and Richy than Kulu? Seems a bit of a weird one.

And only started 6 games this season - has he been injured, or just lower in the pecking order than others?

Oh well, welcome Arnaut! Hope he does well here.

I'm with you on this one, if he is back up for LWF then we already have a 50m signing on the bench who can't get a start regardless of how badly Son is doing, Kane's going to start if he's fit and we need a creative influence like Kulu for when he is out, it could be that Gil did well enough in his stint to be considered a real option on the right...

It does make sense to have another attacker though, perhaps we'll see Moura released.

Hope he is ready and available for Preston but then Conte hasn't been too quick on bringing the summer signings in to the team, good to hear Danjuma is adept at taking on information regarding systems / tactics, fingers crossed he'll be up to speed soon.

A signing that improves depth off the bench and competition in the first team. Porro looks done so that does the same, thats exactly what we need. If rumours are true and we get another CB then its a fair Jan and we look alot more positive.
But it’s took too long
But they arent the first choice
But they are not what conte wants
Don’t try and be positive, when it’s time to find fault with everything
I did read earlier (and it’s been deleted) that Danjumu will struggle because he a Muslim and they are always fasting. That was a spurs fan who wrote that on teletext. Talk about giving the guy a chance

it, as always will be interesting to see what and who we get in next

can't argue having more competition and of course, a dribbler. its part of our playing history - glory, with style and a flourish; not boredom.

and though his stats aren't great, its a very good try-before-you-buy-deal. again hope it was due to the change in manager and we didn't destroy our business relationship with everton.

Danjuma is a wildcard for sure. i think he will thrill and he will frustrate in equal measure.

Interesting to see if/when and how Conte fits him.

I'm with you on this one, if he is back up for LWF then we already have a 50m signing on the bench who can't get a start regardless of how badly Son is doing, Kane's going to start if he's fit and we need a creative influence like Kulu for when he is out, it could be that Gil did well enough in his stint to be considered a real option on the right...

It does make sense to have another attacker though, perhaps we'll see Moura released.

Hope he is ready and available for Preston but then Conte hasn't been too quick on bringing the summer signings in to the team, good to hear Danjuma is adept at taking on information regarding systems / tactics, fingers crossed he'll be up to speed soon.

We had Richarlison as an option for Kane and Son, but then... Who else? This gives us another option. Particularly if we have an injury or two our attacking options have been really limited. We need options even if we have an injury.

Although he's not as creative as Kulusevski he seems to have other qualities that we miss at times at least. Someone that can dribble past players, do a bit of combination play, receive the ball a bit deeper and do some useful things.

If he fits our system, our style of play he seems like a really smart signing to me. Nothing world shattering, but a solid signing. Hopefully we'll sign others that will improve areas even more in need of quality.

Over the years we have had/loved wingers who enjoy taking people on and beating them. Now this guy seems to love doing just that. Looking forward to seeing him do so. Nothing better then seeing a winger leave defenders in a mess.

Hope our coaches are already working with him on the socks down and shirt untucked look, the hip swerve, and the swagger. Flowing locks as a long term CPD plan too.

Last edited:
15 from 47 (and the club Player of the Year award) at Bournemouth in a season where they just missed out on promotion from the Championship indicates some consistency, and the ability to step it up when he went to Villarreal.

Having dealt with the pace of the English game is a good start, hopefully.

15 from 47 (and the club Player of the Year award) at Bournemouth in a season where they just missed out on promotion from the Championship indicates some consistency, and the ability to step it up when he went to Villarreal.

Having dealt with the pace of the English game is a good start, hopefully.

That season he actually scored 11 in the last 14 matches including 2 in the play off final.

Really looking forward to seeing him play for us. Seems most likely that he will be a good squad option, but that there's also a chance that he becomes more than that if he really gets going at his best level.

Although he normally plays on the left he is actually 2 footed so could actually play on both flanks.
I am sceptical about this as seems he has mostly played on the left - Son is two footed but much worse on the right for some reason * although this year equally gash on either

His goal scoring stats at Villareal are 1 in 3 in the league, Son's were similar at his former club.

He also has 8 Goals in Europe in 16 matches since the beginning of last season.
He was also in last seasons' Champions League team of the year. This guy has the potential to be more exciting than some people are anticipating.....

He was also in last seasons' Champions League team of the year. This guy has the potential to be more exciting than some people are anticipating.....

I think the option fee for the summer gives a more accurate impression of his potential than the loan fee right now. These loan deals don't result in the same excitement as a hefty signing fee does.

He had a good goal return in the Championship too. Though one in three for Villareal includes penalties and came playing as one of two strikers. Not a wide attacking role. So perhaps seems a bit more impressive than it actually is?

But I definitely agree that he has the potential to be a really good signing. Will be interesting to see how he gets on.

Will Danjuma bring a lot of pace to our attack? I truly hope so as i feel teams are less scared of pushing up against us this season compared to last..

I think the option fee for the summer gives a more accurate impression of his potential than the loan fee right now. These loan deals don't result in the same excitement as a hefty signing fee does.

He had a good goal return in the Championship too. Though one in three for Villareal includes penalties and came playing as one of two strikers. Not a wide attacking role. So perhaps seems a bit more impressive than it actually is?

But I definitely agree that he has the potential to be a really good signing. Will be interesting to see how he gets on.
Its not just about his goals though. This guy occupies defenders. We are often too easy to defend against, this guy will create space for the likes of Kane nd Kulu to exploit because defenders cant ignore his pace and skill....

Back