• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Arnaut Danjuma

Was some press stuff a couple of weeks ago, looking at going back to Italy

I cant see him being a starter next season, he's on a big fat salary and is old so can see some merit in allowing him to leave. Him and Moura leaving would help reduce the age of the squad. There would be clubs interested in him...though whehter they'd meet his current salary is highly questionable

He did more than just press. His run to the back post took their defenders with him and opened up the space for Kane.

Previously we had noone else doing that.
None of the defenders went with him
His run was fine but they all went central to near post
But that’s not s negative on Danjuma
He changed the game without having any actual touches to impact it

I cant see him being a starter next season, he's on a big fat salary and is old so can see some merit in allowing him to leave. Him and Moura leaving would help reduce the age of the squad. There would be clubs interested in him...though whehter they'd meet his current salary is highly questionable

Do you really think he's that well paid?

Digs a plenty on here and elsewhere for his lack of price tag and he comes on and does well, twice. I mean it proves hungry sometimes kazumps transfers fees....

Who has been making digs at him for a lack of a price tag? On here I've mainly seen people wanting to see Danjuma play and being frustrated that Moura was coming on instead of him..

Lovely strike today though. It'll be interesting to see if he can be adapted in to a system that works alongside Kulu that isn't complete and utter suicide or perhaps take Kulu's place to give the Swede a bit of time out of the spotlight / a rest.

Who has been making digs at him for a lack of a price tag? On here I've mainly seen people wanting to see Danjuma play and being frustrated that Moura was coming on instead of him..

Lovely strike today though. It'll be interesting to see if he can be adapted in to a system that works alongside Kulu that isn't complete and utter suicide or perhaps take Kulu's place to give the Swede a bit of time out of the spotlight / a rest.

I think he meant digging Levy out for signing him.

Back