• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Anyone remember that Bale chap?

This transfer rumour is a complete non-starter. I can't see Real selling somebody they paid a world record fee for, only a year and a half in. Especially with a one in two goalscoring record in his time there thus far, that's still only 25 years old and has proven his pedigree by scoring the winners in the Spanish Cup Final and the Champions League final.

Man Utd have spent what, £180m in 2014? With Welbeck at £16m the only notable sale that recouped any money? Where on earth are they going to find an extra £120m from and fit into FFP rules in a year in which they've missed out on Champions League football AND STILL need to overhaul their defence?

Agreed. ManU might be Britain' most profitable club but they already have spent a shedload on transfer fees this season and their wagebill has now surpassed that of Chav$ski and Cit€h (it rose 19% to £215million according to their latest financial figures) so even they are going to struggle to meet FFP whilst also matching the salary demands of the World's most expensive player.

@MARCAinENGLISH: Bale going nowhere http://ow.ly/GrvNH
Gareth Bale will not be moved. In fact, the club's plans for the near future hinge on him. Though the Bernabéu higher-ups acknowledge that he isn't getting the most out of his ability right now, they already consider the Welshman a key figure and feel he can play an even bigger role further down the line. He was a Florentino Pérez signing and no one at the club will so much as entertain offers for him. On top of this, the forward himself has no intention of leaving.

Whatever the debates over Bale's all-round contribution, his continued struggles to adapt to Spanish culture - especially because of the language - and whether he is being used in the right position, there is no doubt that the former Tottenham man is staying put.

Real believe that the €90 million shelled out on Bale in the 2013 summer transfer window has already been shown to be good value, and that the 25-year-old still has the potential to improve in a big way. The most optimistic voices at the Bernabéu, Florentino among them, view the Welsh wizard as a good bet to win the Ballon d'Or one day.

Recent reports in the British press concerning interest in Bale - with a €153-million bid allegedly in the pipeline - have been widely picked up in Spain. However, the reaction among the 'Los Blancos' suits could not have been more resounding: "If there is one player that no offers will be listened to for, that's Bale. He's not going anywhere: not for €150 million and not even for €300 million".

Read more: Real Madrid: Bale going nowhere - MARCA.com (English version)

Still think we should have squeezed even more money out of Real for him. They've probably covered his fee from shirt sales alone, I reckon.

Easy for me to say, tho.

This transfer rumour is a complete non-starter. I can't see Real selling somebody they paid a world record fee for, only a year and a half in. Especially with a one in two goalscoring record in his time there thus far, that's still only 25 years old and has proven his pedigree by scoring the winners in the Spanish Cup Final and the Champions League final.

Man Utd have spent what, £180m in 2014? With Welbeck at £16m the only notable sale that recouped any money? Where on earth are they going to find an extra £120m from and fit into FFP rules in a year in which they've missed out on Champions League football AND STILL need to overhaul their defence?
Commercial deals. They are raking it in:
http://swissramble.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/manchester-united-magnificent-seventh.html

Gareth Bale will "never leave" Real Madrid, according to the La Liga club's president Florentino Perez.
Welshman Bale, 25, joined Real from Tottenham for £85.3m in 2013 and has been linked with a move back to the Premier League with Manchester United. (external)
"We have not received an offer from Manchester or any other club for Gareth Bale," Perez told Spanish paper Marca. (external)
"Just as I can't imagine Real Madrid without Cristiano Ronaldo, I can't imagine Real without Bale either."
Forward Bale scored in both the Champions League and Copa del Rey finals, as he won a cup double in his first season at the Spanish club, as well as finishing third in La Liga, three points behind champions Atletico Madrid.
"Bale is a key player. He has already done so much for the team and is a key part of our club's future," added Perez.
"Every club knows that Gareth Bale will never leave Real Madrid and that the club will not discuss their star, no matter how much is offered."
With the January transfer window about to open, United manager Louis van Gaal was recently asked about the prospect of signing Bale.
"I cannot discuss that with you," the Dutchman said. (external) "I discuss that with my CEO and not with anyone of the media."

I thought nothing of this story for the most part, but Van Gaal was asked recently and he was basically saying I can't talk about it, makes me think something is going, otherwise he would have laughed it off as nothing.

I thought nothing of this story for the most part, but Van Gaal was asked recently and he was basically saying I can't talk about it, makes me think something is going, otherwise he would have laughed it off as nothing.

Manure is still deluded in thinking they are the big club in the World

I actually think (based on the rumours) that they did enquire about both Bale & Ronaldo .. and quite politely were told **** off

The fact that they actually think those two would leave this Madrid side for this Manure side shows how far away they are from reality

[video=youtube;hHsIzHLctgI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHsIzHLctgI[/video]

Wow. Still astonishes me whenever I see the goals this lad scored that season. Truly phenomenal

Bale got booed by the home fans today after he failed to pass to Ronaldo who had an open goal in front of him. His run of consecutive home games with a goal scored thus ended on 17, one short of Mariano Martin's record.

Madrid fans, such utter c*nts it's unbelievable. They don't deserve Gaz: never have, never will. If I were him...well, wrong equivalency (if I were him I'd wing it back to Spurs pronto :p), but he'd be well advised to seek a move to Bayern / PSG if this sort of **** keeps up.

they don't realise what they have yet do they

still obsessed with messi and Ronaldo, completely oblivious to the fact that they already have a player superior to both of them

they don't realise what they have yet do they

still obsessed with messi and Ronaldo, completely oblivious to the fact that they already have a player superior to both of them

They won't realise it till he's gone and ripping it up at some other club. Then Marca will start fluttering its eyelashes at him again, and all the c*ntish Madrid 'legends' will line up to talk about how great he would look in Madrid white, etcetera, etcetera.

When (If) that time comes, I hope Bale goes over and shoves Marca's printing presses up Florentino Perez's pallid ****, and gives a full-to-capacity Bernabeu the finger on live TV.

Real Madrid fans are quite possibly an even bigger bunch of fickle ****s than that lot up at the Effeminates! At least Gareth is being extremely well paid to put up with them!

[VINE]OpEHgDHphrt[/VINE]

@OptaJose: 20 - @GarethBale11 has the best La Liga free kick accuracy since his arrival, scoring 20% of his attempts. Shooter
B7AMV9WIUAAuVBy.png

@MARCAinENGLISH: MARCA TV | Ronaldo goes ballistic at Bale again ▶http://ow.ly/H6MSu
B7BGcDuCEAIRpOj.jpg

I don't have too much sympathy, he knew what to expect when he walked into Ronaldo Madrid, its all about Ronnie out there.

I'd love it! We fans better start a collection, we've got 6 months to raise £100m.

There must be £10m+ Tottenham supporters? Or am I massively exaggerating? If there is, just £20 each and we can afford the transfer fee for Bale, and put a big chunk in to the wages pot for him too.

I don't have too much sympathy, he knew what to expect when he walked into Ronaldo Madrid, its all about Ronnie out there.

Agreed. He should be a superstar of his club, he should be the maim man, but that was never ever going to happen at Madrid when his role is simply to be Ronaldo's "fluffer".

No sympathy though. Real Madrid is a vulgar monster with a toxic fanbase, and he is happy to suckle on their teet. I said from the very start that his time their will be short lived. Ronaldo has too many years left in him for Bale to wait around to be "the" man.

Back