• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Anyone remember that Bale chap?

I kind of hope he comes back to the Premier League, suits him better and brings the best out of him. They're forever moaning about him in Madrid. I wouldn't begrudge him going to Man Utd or Chelsea personally.

I kind of hope he comes back to the Premier League, suits him better and brings the best out of him. They're forever moaning about him in Madrid. I wouldn't begrudge him going to Man Utd or Chelsea personally.

No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.
No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.
No. No. No. No. No. No. No.
No. No. No. No. No. No.
No. No. No. No. No.
No. No. No. No.
No. No. No.
No. No.
No.

The madridista I know love him. He's going no where.
Chelsea, really?

The madridista I know love him. He's going no where.
Chelsea, really?

I'm totally ambivalent to them, I prefer them to lose as much as possible but there isn't any semblance left of the club I used to know and have negative feelings for. Just a rich man's toy of club.

Honestly, if we are ever in the next 5 years (Arab money or whatever) going to pump stupid money into players, we need to bring him back.

Even if it's still Levy/ENIC, if he ever goes back on the market, we need to break the bank for him.

Add him to our squad now, you got top 4 .. add him and Luka .. hmmm

Honestly, what is up with his hair?

Copying another Welsh sporting legend

p009mxm9_640_360.jpg

he ain't going anywhere, not until he's won another 5 cl's and scored 250 goals for them, they'll be built around him for a decade

he ain't going anywhere, not until he's won another 5 cl's and scored 250 goals for them, they'll be built around him for a decade

I dont agree. As good as he is, he can never be at his peak in a side built around Ronaldo. As Bale gets even better and better the day will come when he wants to be THE main man again. I think he will be back in the Prem sooner then a lot of people think.

Wash your mouth, son.

I dont agree. As good as he is, he can never be at his peak in a side built around Ronaldo. As Bale gets even better and better the day will come when he wants to be THE main man again. I think he will be back in the Prem sooner then a lot of people think.

he's got a lot of years on Ronaldo, I think he also has the potential to be better, they'll have CR9 aside by then

Wash your mouth, son.

I live in Arsenal occupied North London - they consume all my hatred, I have nothing left for any other club. And an entity has to have a soul to be hated and the modern Chelsea is a polished corporate construction bereft of one.

My point about Bale and coming back to Premier League is that I'd forgive him going to another club - bar the ultimate dirty deed which he'd never do anyway - because he gave so much to us, and about Chelsea... They're a club I grew up thinking of as yo-yo team who we used to play once in a while and apparently they really hated us for some reason but we never had much of an opinion about them, maybe younger fans who've only known the successful club don't appreciate that.

Strange, most of my Dads generation loath Chelsea as much as Arsenal from what ive seen, in some cases much more - certainly not a new found thing by any stretch

when I was in my formative years Chelsea were nothing, they finished mid table every year, you didn't see them in big top of the table games, or in the relegation ones, they might as well not have existed, there was one kid in the whole school with a Chelsea scarf, they were irrelevant

I live in Arsenal occupied North London - they consume all my hatred, I have nothing left for any other club. And an entity has to have a soul to be hated and the modern Chelsea is a polished corporate construction bereft of one.

There's always room in your heart for a little more hate.

Back