• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Anyone remember that Bale chap?

Do you think in some future dream world where we win the league one day and become CL regulars.. would we then attract tossers like these too?

Chelsea have had the bellends around from the start, and with delightful, regular dollops of racism and antisemitism to go with their general nasty c*ntishness. They won't change, and thank GHod, we'll never end up like them.

Madrid...to be honest, we might. Those one-b*llocked tinkle-stains might be utter turds when it comes to abusing Gaz...but I'm sure the fans of clubs lower down the chain have called us names when we booed their former players as well, probably along with the same sort of proclamations along the lines of 'Spurs don't deserve Scotty/Pienaar/Chiriches'. Would we really be that different if we ever hit the real big time? Honestly, the thought does scare me a bit.

Lovely fans.

"Real Madrid have suspended a club member and banned him from their facilities pending an inquiry after three men insulted players and struck at least one of their vehicles as they were leaving the training ground on Sunday.

Players including Gareth Bale and Jesé were targeted along with the coach, Carlo Ancelotti, after they arrived back in Madrid following their 2-1 defeat at Barcelona in the clásico.

Footage published in Spanish media showed one man striking Jesé’s car window and yelling insults. When Bale and Ancelotti left they were also insulted and two men tried to punch and kick Bale’s vehicle as security uards looked on. Sergio Ramos stopped to ask the men what they were doing before driving on."

I get that, but take United out of the equation for the last 30 years and you have a world dominated by Liverpool, Leeds and arsenal, I'd have killed myself

so much the lesser of the evils they are actually a force of good

I look at it the other way. If not for Liverpool, Arsenal, Leeds and Blackburn, the evil ManU would have dominated English football. I think people outside England, hate ManU more than any other team. They seem to dominate not just football but politics as well. Really hate it whenever some politicians who don't know anything about football would suddenly claim to be ManU fans.

Last edited:
Neymar is overrated, sorry, his decision-making is average at best and he doesn't deliver enough. Bale is working in a side where he is being actively avoided by half the side, where he is pressured into not playing his natural game and where there are politics above the dressing room which continue to suffocate it. Is Zidane still around? His mentor there?

Well he's certainly delivering for Barca at the moment as no one has scored more goals than him besides the obvious two. I agree he's overrated, but at least on the same level as Bale. This season, you would have to say he's been better than Bale. Not sure if I buy the whole conspiracy against Bale, everything is geared towards Ronaldo, but they signed Bale to be their 2nd best player, but I don't think he has been so they are asking questions of him.

Chelsea have had the bellends around from the start, and with delightful, regular dollops of racism and antisemitism to go with their general nasty c*ntishness. They won't change, and thank GHod, we'll never end up like them.

Madrid...to be honest, we might. Those one-b*llocked tinkle-stains might be utter turds when it comes to abusing Gaz...but I'm sure the fans of clubs lower down the chain have called us names when we booed their former players as well, probably along with the same sort of proclamations along the lines of 'Spurs don't deserve Scotty/Pienaar/Chiriches'. Would we really be that different if we ever hit the real big time? Honestly, the thought does scare me a bit.
I don't think we'll ever get that bad. First of all you need to be successful over an extended period to develop that level of arrogance and we will never come near that in my lifetime. The behaviour on display at RM is the result of multiple generations of being at (or close to) the top of the world football tree. Football changes folks into something very tribal and frequently something very irrational (just look at Liverpool). Success just exaggerates that behaviour and the more success you have the more ridiculous the behaviour.

according to Sid Lowe (GFW) its reasonably isolated as well, the car kicking incident was a couple of kids at the training ground whereas a large group of Madrid fans were at the airport cheering the team back after an impressive performance

Like Chelsea, Real Madrid have a long history of fascism amongst their fanbase stretching back decades. Their ultras still seem to think that anti-Semitism and displaying swastikas is acceptable, absolutely vile club :mad:

Real Madrid warn against extremist symbols in Bernabeu crowd at clasico against Barcelona - ESPN FC

Spanish neo-Nazi detained in Madrid - Madrid - Spain news

Real Madrid punished for fans' racist behavior - Yahoo Sports

Tens of Thousands of Anti-Semitic Tweets as Real Madrid Beaten by Maccabi Tel Aviv in Basketball's Euroleague Final

The segment on General Franco' involvement wit Real Madrid starts around 38:05 and features an interview with Gary Lineker.

according to Sid Lowe (GFW) its reasonably isolated as well, the car kicking incident was a couple of kids at the training ground whereas a large group of Madrid fans were at the airport cheering the team back after an impressive performance

That sounds like gonad*s. There is no chance Real fans would be that measured and reasonable.

Just watched the full 90 minutes, pretty anoynmous performance from Bale. I don't buy there is an agenda to not pass to him.

His barnet is also shocking these days, Modric now has better hair than him.

ha, yeah, i agree on the hair, why did he waste all that money on his ears if he was gonna cover it anyway

I don't agree about the agenda either, however, Madrid were not setup to get him running into space in behind or Barca did an excellent job of not allowing the gap to develop

He looks brick on the right at times. He's trying to learn a different type of game to that which got him to the point he is at today. Actually thought Real had a half decent game on the weekend and whilst Bale wasn't at all effective going forward he did what was required when defending (the Madrid fans keep saying he hasn't been). I'd like to see him leave this summer and then score the winner against Real in next years CL (if only it were us).

That's what marks him out as special to me. The opposition used to set up purely to keep him off the ball or to stop him cutting in but he'd come and get the ball, cut inside and then score an incredible goal with alarming regularity.

There's not many players who can change a game the way he used to for us.

Hasn't done that often enough or for long enough to be considered the third best player in the world. He did it with alarming regularity for less than a full season with us. For Real he's done alright, but not been outstanding.

media saying that Bale has a 75 mill pound buyout clause

bargain

Hopefully his torrid time at the hands of Crissy and the Fascistas won't see Bale' career go Kaka!

At the risk of seeming stupid, how is that replicating his form? 7 fewer goals, 10 fewer assists. Short one game and a handful of sub appearances that's hardly replicating his form.

The fact is though that he wouldn't have been considered good enough last season either if not for a couple of key decisive goals. Overall his contribution throughout the season wasn't good enough. If he again can score some silverware winning goals this season he will again be given some time to breathe. But for that kind of money they're expecting more than he has delivered.

At the risk of seeming stupid, how is that replicating his form? 7 fewer goals, 10 fewer assists. Short one game and a handful of sub appearances that's hardly replicating his form.

The fact is though that he wouldn't have been considered good enough last season either if not for a couple of key decisive goals. Overall his contribution throughout the season wasn't good enough. If he again can score some silverware winning goals this season he will again be given some time to breathe. But for that kind of money they're expecting more than he has delivered.
I have no idea how the author of that tweet considers the 2 seasons' outputs equal either :confused:

Guess they went purely upon the WhoScored rating but I dunno how that's calculated as Bale appears to be doing worse this season in so many metrics http://www.whoscored.com/Players/13812/History/Gareth-Bale

Like Chelsea, Real Madrid have a long history of fascism amongst their fanbase stretching back decades. Their ultras still seem to think that anti-Semitism and displaying swastikas is acceptable, absolutely vile club :mad:

Real Madrid warn against extremist symbols in Bernabeu crowd at clasico against Barcelona - ESPN FC

Spanish neo-Nazi detained in Madrid - Madrid - Spain news

Real Madrid punished for fans' racist behavior - Yahoo Sports

Tens of Thousands of Anti-Semitic Tweets as Real Madrid Beaten by Maccabi Tel Aviv in Basketball's Euroleague Final

The segment on General Franco' involvement wit Real Madrid starts around 38:05 and features an interview with Gary Lineker.

Precisely why I consider myself a Cule. Makes our little spat with the scum pale into insignificance.

Watching Wales now .. Kane would have a field day with Bale providing ..

And Collins just missed a Bale cross that made some of Bobby's misses seem acceptable

Back