• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Antonio Nusa

giphy.gif

After all that he's knees are screwed!

I wonder if we had any indication of this, which is why we only met them all once.

I remember this happening twice before:

Demba Ba's move from Hoffenheim to Stoke, and Moussa Dembele (the French striker) from Fulham to us. Ba's career in particular never really recovered from it because IIRC he could only move to clubs who would waive having any insurance on him (so desperate or careless ones - West Ham, Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Chelsea). The big foretold injuries never actually came for either though thankfully for them.

Because we did our business early, Spurs fans needed someone to fixate on. Turned out that was Nusa. A player who’s barely started in the Belgium league and has dodgy knees.

Others have had a similar diagnosis and done well - remember a certain Celtic striker who went on to great things.

I remember this happening twice before:

Demba Ba's move from Hoffenheim to Stoke, and Moussa Dembele (the French striker) from Fulham to us. Ba's career in particular never really recovered from it because IIRC he could only move to clubs who would waive having any insurance on him (so desperate or careless ones - West Ham, Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Chelsea). The big foretold injuries never actually came for either though thankfully for them.
I remember Andy Hinchcliffe and John Hartson failing medicals with us many years ago!

Back