• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Antonio Nusa

Having followed the career of fellow Canadian Tajon Buchanan - now shifted by Brugge to Inter Milan - seeing Nusa's performances has been an unexpected bonus. This guy has his centre of gravity in his ankles. Can dribble opponents out of their jockstraps. And once in open field, has the wheels to exploit space. An absolute terror.

I very much like the idea of letting him continue to develop where he is now. Brugge is a proper talent factory.

Git 'er done, bucko.

I am excited about this one and since
paratici said himself he can open up 10 discussions to get a player, so who knows.

We certainly need succession planning in attack, better now than later, especially with paratici on a hot streak .

From Todibo to Dragusin, it does appear thar we now have a systematic approach with real viable alternatives.

I see he is just 18 years old and has already played 52 times for Club Brugge. I like the idea of doing the deal now and getting him in the summer. He looks like a skillful dribbly winger, just the profile of player we need.

Would really like this signing to happen. Loan back or not. He's a great talent, real ability including the kind of ability we too often lack.

Having followed the career of fellow Canadian Tajon Buchanan - now shifted by Brugge to Inter Milan - seeing Nusa's performances has been an unexpected bonus. This guy has his centre of gravity in his ankles. Can dribble opponents out of their jockstraps. And once in open field, has the wheels to exploit space. An absolute terror.

I very much like the idea of letting him continue to develop where he is now. Brugge is a proper talent factory.

Git 'er done, bucko.
Yeah, there aren't many of my fellow Norwegians I'd call exciting, but he certainly is! Since he came into the national side, he's been different level to anyone else, and that includes Ødegaard and Haaland. He does something jaw dropping every game. Really great to watch! Whether he can do it in the PL is a different story, but he certainly has a phenomenal platform to work from!

Would love it if he became a Spurs player!

giphy.gif

Excited about this one, as he is one of the few young talents I have actually seen play, LOL.

I think this kid could be a star, and his style of play would suit angeball very well IMO. Quick, technical, direct, and still just 18. From what I've read about him, he's also grounded and humble (a religious type), so would probably fit well in with the current squad too.

Biggest talent in Norway since Ødegaard and Haaland, and arguably with a higher ceiling than both of them.

Looks like one of our classic buy now, offer player back on loan for rest of season (win/win for selling club), get the kid a few more games under his belt as a bonus

This was reported earlier in window but the feeling was club wasn't selling now, maybe this is the compromise?

Back