• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Antonio Conte - officially NOT the coach of THFC

Just seen this posted. Not sure if there is any truth in it

"It seems this morning the club have spoken with Conte and understand the points he was making and his explanation. So it looks like he's staying in his position until June....WOW"

Forget Top 4, Hello 7th in which case we need Fulham or Sheffield United to win the Cup

Paul okeef said similar.

That was on Redknapp mate not the FA. He was completely unprofessional and took his eye of the ball. Thought the job was in the bag while still taking a wage from Spurs.

And the truth was he never had a chance of the England job, the FA dismissed his name from the very start despite what his pals in the press said( good old rent a quote).

Did you not see the team in the Champions League Semi? Coming back from 3 goals down?

It's funny how so many "mentally" weak players at Spurs leave and win things elsewhere!
On the first point the option of relying on Kane to bail them out wasn’t available which I think was significant not only in that game.

On the second I’m afraid that the longer we go without winning anything and the longer we have the “Lads it’s Tottenham” bs hanging over us the harder it becomes for any group of players representing our club to make the breakthrough. Once they move to another club that weight is removed. It’ll take a very special manager and core group of players to overcome that. I thought we finally had the manager though it looks like I was wrong. But I’m fairly sure we don’t have enough of the type of players we need.

Ok maybe i have it all wrong. If a public slagging off of the players and club installs a winning mentality. Great. Just don't think it will.

Likewise. Has to be a significant risk of a rift between manager/players which wont exactly help our top 4 chances. Similarly, this whole mess will just disenfranchise even more fans. Enough of us are switching off from games already as it is

Just watched his press conference again, and it gets better hearing it twice. He's 100% right. Conte's winning attitude and hard truths are exactly what this club needs, a fudging good kick up the arse. .

I'm going to try this at work tomorrow. Walk in, call all my team useless tossers and retarded, then fly off to Milan for a few days. They'll be busting their nuts doing everything amazingly by the time I get back.

I'm going to try this at work tomorrow. Walk in, call all my team useless tossers and retarded, then fly off to Milan for a few days. They'll be busting their nuts doing everything amazingly by the time I get back.

Tbf if you only had a couple of months left on your contract and your team had done crap you might do. Not sure you would do it through the media though. Or slag off the company.

It’s suddenly dawned on me why it’s taking so long for him to leave - his Chelsea court case.

The club is probably doing everything it can to avoid his exit getting nasty, with Conte threatening “you pull any brick on getting rid of me cheap, try me…”.

It looks like the club has hamstrung itself. Again. I just can’t see why else this is taking this long except for the fact it’s down to money.

What a sad state of affairs.

"Tottenham and Antonio Conte have held crisis talks following a stunning verbal assault on his players with chairman Daniel Levy set to gauge opinion before deciding his head coach’s future."

Different outlet, different story. Lets face it, nobody knows what is happening behind the scenes

We saw in the Amazon documentary how much control the medical department have over player welfare and how they advocate for them.

Conte, who everyone knows took EPO as a player just couldn't do it at the club were the medical staff wouldn't let him dope his players.

He didn't improve a single one of his players.

Look at the injury record of his League winning Chelsea side. The lack of injuries was unbelievable.

From following other sports it's pretty easy to get away with doping in Italy. He should try Spain next. They are very lax on doping.

Back