• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Antonio Conte - officially NOT the coach of THFC

Didn’t know where to put this

A key for us is no matter who is in charge next season the buys still need to be the same
2 CBS
1 keeper
A creative player

we can get one fl those CBS on a Bosman in Ndicka
Keeper wise there are several good footballing ones available this summer like Reya for reasonable money £25/30m
As a creative CM we could go to Bristol and buy the lad Scott for £25 (rumoured fee)
The rest of the money can go on the other CB and we will be in a better shape for any manager
I also think we will go for Toney … and also Zaha on a free (yeah I know people have their thoughts on him) to replace Moura

A key for us is no matter who is in charge next season the buys still need to be the same
2 CBS
1 keeper
A creative player

Keeper wise there are several good footballing ones available this summer like Reya for reasonable money £25/30m
As a creative CM we could go to Bristol and buy the lad Scott for £25 (rumoured fee)
The rest of the money can go on the other CB and we will be in a better shape for any manager
I also think we will go for Toney … and also Zaha on a free (yeah I know people have their thoughts on him) to replace Moura

Yep, I dont disagree.

Kind of why we all need to do some meditation and chill over the next couple months. Next season we'll have a squad which justifiably should be top 4 material after the above additions and Udogie arrival.

Whoever is manager then next season should be able to serve up more than we produce at the moment

Yep, I dont disagree.

Kind of why we all need to do some meditation and chill over the next couple months. Next season we'll have a squad which justifiably should be top 4 material after the above additions and Udogie arrival.

Whoever is manager then next season should be able to serve up more than we produce at the moment
But we need the Cl to keep Kane another season IMO
It’s why I think we will got for Toney anyway to future proof the role and he isn’t signing a contract and the talk is he will be available for £50m….

I think we played pretty good in the first half, unlucky by hitting the woodwork twice. Looked like we wanted to win. But Wolves were patient, broke up play and took their time, changed up things and got their reward. Meanwhile we were trying the same but worse. Harmless crosses and no real penetration power through the middle. And it still infuriates me when players head the ball totally unmarked instead of taking the ball to foot and do something useful with it.

Still, Perisic is a 50-60 minute man at best. Kulu has been properly spursified. Son played ok in the 1st half, poor in the 2nd. Kane has to, by laws of large number, score a free kick before he retires. He may have plenty more chances at his new club. The rest actually quite ok, seen isolated. No spacegoats today, we failed as a team. My conspiracy theory is that Conte has instructed Stellini under threats of bodily harm to lose all remaining games until he's back, to avoid him looking better than himself.

This system or what to call it, is no good. It has to go. We have looked better when freestyling, which is not a good sign. But I don't want Conte out until we have a proper replacement with the correct (or what we believe is correct) approach. Not that he/she has won whatever throphy whatever years ago in whatever league with whatever budget. I would love a new pre-lemon Pochettino, who I really at the time thought would be our Fergie. I fear he won't be that a second time around either. So Conte has to do for now, unfortunately.

But we need the Cl to keep Kane another season IMO
It’s why I think we will got for Toney anyway to future proof the role and he isn’t signing a contract and the talk is he will be available for £50m….

Do we need CL to keep Kane? Probably if Utd come in for him. If Utd dont, I dont see where he goes...and Utd might go for someone younger like Osimhen or whoever

But look, say Kane does leave, is it the end of the world? If we can get the GK and 2 CBs which we need without him, and then spend whatever cash we get from Kane on another CF and a creator, it's not the end of the world. Son cant be as bad next year, Richie would get a regular run, we'd ahve the other CF and a new creative player. Sarr/Skipp will be more PL ready next year, we seem to ahve two good options are RWB now...we're in a better shape. We wouldnt have that star factor, but equally wouldnt be overly reliant on one man

We're getting to the point in the rebuild that if Kane does leave, its easier to live with that before. I certainly wouldnt actively try to sell Kane, but we're in a better position now than we were a year ago to cope if he does leave

Do we need CL to keep Kane? Probably if Utd come in for him. If Utd dont, I dont see where he goes...and Utd might go for someone younger like Osimhen or whoever

But look, say Kane does leave, is it the end of the world? If we can get the GK and 2 CBs which we need without him, and then spend whatever cash we get from Kane on another CF and a creator, it's not the end of the world. Son cant be as bad next year, Richie would get a regular run, we'd ahve the other CF and a new creative player. Sarr/Skipp will be more PL ready next year, we seem to ahve two good options are RWB now...we're in a better shape. We wouldnt have that star factor, but equally wouldnt be overly reliant on one man

We're getting to the point in the rebuild that if Kane does leave, its easier to live with that before. I certainly wouldnt actively try to sell Kane, but we're in a better position now than we were a year ago to cope if he does leave
No it’s not, I agree
But keeping him means it’s the end of the first part of the rebuild

2 CBS
1 keeper
A creative player

2 creative ones - a ready made and an understudy. A Kudus and a Scott

No it’s not, I agree
But keeping him means it’s the end of the first part of the rebuild

Yes, fully agree about end of the firs tpart of the rebuild. From there its tinkering and refreshing, rather than simply getting enough players of the right quality

I hope Kane sticks with us. Maybe if we can win on Wed, which I think we can, and get a nice draw in the QF and then sneak into 4th he'll stay. We'll be ok eithe rway though

I really like Kudus
Score was great last week against players at the top level
Both would be super smart signings

Any thoughts on Traore's end product today? :eek::D;)

You cursed us to this.

Edit - As I've followed this up no doubt I'm the one that's nuts or obsessed lol.

Back