• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Antonio Conte - officially NOT the coach of THFC

Such a shame that we didn't go the extra mile and get this guy back in the Summer.... I think it would've resulted in a top 4 PL finish this season.

Still, better late than never and with a bit of backing in January I think we can secure some sort of European football for next season and then look to push on properly the following season with a decent number of the current squad fully immersed in Conte's tactics and some new faces purchased who fit into his system. Please do all that you can to keep Conte happy Paratici and Levy as, if you do, Conte will pretty much guarantee that we'll win a trophy or two.

This. I still foolishly believe top 4 is on, as much because ACON will affect rivals for 4th.

Who though? Liverpool may suffer with Mane and Salah, anyone else rely on players from Africa as much as them?

Chelsea will lose Mendy - a big loss. and Ziyech.
Kieta for Liverpool.
Emirates Marketing Project I don't count because, well, they have a stacked squad.
The Goons lose Partey, Aubamayang, Elneny and Pepe.

Throw in a winter injury or two and suddenly the playing field levels out.
I feel confident.

But then the reintroduction of ketchup got us CL football!

When Redknapp came in, legend has it on his first day the new manager slapped a bottle of tomato ketchup on the canteen table and told the players: “I hear you’ve been hungry, lads”.

https://talksport.com/football/807609/darren-bent-food-tottenham-juande-ramos-ketchup/
Kieta for Liverpool.
Emirates Marketing Project I don't count because, well, they have a stacked squad.

I feel confident.
I'm waiting to see who we buy next before deciding

0_GettyImages-1352708992.jpg

Now this picture inspires confidence that things will get better for the team

Last edited:

At the start of this video Antonio is sitting next to a bald guy. He’s been in the dugout under a few managers now. Anyone know who he is? Think he use to wear a tracksuit with AD on it. But noticed in recent games he was in the smart casual attire.

I always thought he was a physio or something.

At the start of this video Antonio is sitting next to a bald guy. He’s been in the dugout under a few managers now. Anyone know who he is? Think he use to wear a tracksuit with AD on it. But noticed in recent games he was in the smart casual attire.

I always thought he was a physio or something.

Isn't that Levys brother in law who does all the manly PA work like drive new players and managers around initially and watching everything like a hawk only to report back to the dark Lord himself

Isn't that Levys brother in law who does all the manly PA work like drive new players and managers around initially and watching everything like a hawk only to report back to the dark Lord himself

Levy and his brother listening to Conte talk about his?

Its Allan Dixon who is player liaison officer and around good guy, not the snide being made out on here

Not being snide but what des he do in real life? As liaison he takes cares of player administrative matters ? Does he actually provide support for new, international and young players? Genuinely interested to know how well THFC takes care of new players .

Not being snide but what des he do in real life? As liaison he takes cares of player administrative matters ? Does he actually provide support for new, international and young players? Genuinely interested to know how well THFC takes care of new players .

Looks after the players for all the above and more, acts as the go between on things such as media commitments and he works his arse off on match days looking after players from anything important all the way down to getting his hand on spare phone chargers (I've been there for that). He is a top top bloke

Looks after the players for all the above and more, acts as the go between on things such as media commitments and he works his arse off on match days looking after players from anything important all the way down to getting his hand on spare phone chargers (I've been there for that). He is a top top bloke

My comment was more tongue in cheek.

Judging by the players engagement with the community, he seems to be doing an alright job.I'll take your word that he's one of the better guys.

Judging by the players engagement with the community, he seems to be doing an alright job.I'll take your word that he's one of the better guys.

Its more his job to make sure they are there on time and also they are looked after, the engagement with the community is run by others. He is day to day on hand to make sure all is well with the players.

Kieta for Liverpool.

I feel confident.

Surely Antonio has a relative from one of the Acon countries. Or does he still think he’ll get picked for England.

Edit: Just seen he plays for Jamaica. Shame!

Its more his job to make sure they are there on time
This was an interesting listen
https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podca...-art-and-science/id1500444735?i=1000541289052

Apparently Andrew Trimble was a big star of Irish rugby (don't ask me) but has since created: Kairos software as founder and CEO, that will give sporting clubs and players the chance to fulfil their potential with a digital planning platform to manage the complexities of elite sport.

Clubs buy Kairos and players then log in and it tells them they need to be at training at 10am, arrive at 9:30 at this address and wearing xyz and bring your abc and it will be this type of session and don't forget pqr and basically plans their whole 'Spurs' day for them, avoiding myriad questions and excuses because the App tells them precisely everything they need to know.

Back