• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Antonio Conte - officially NOT the coach of THFC

Just going to throw it out there, i think he is overrated.

He has to wear that tonight. How many times are we going to watch our two man midfield get run around the place before he changes it up.

I also feel a back four is a bit of a mess for us does look all over the place. He’s got a tough gig but he’s not without blame.

He has to wear that tonight. How many times are we going to watch our two man midfield get run around the place before he changes it up.

I also feel a back four is a bit of a mess for us does look all over the place. He’s got a tough gig but he’s not without blame.
He won’t play players he doesn’t rate
So he would rather cut off his nose to spite his face

There's no chance of turning these losers into trophy winners over night. We need a massive clearout of players in the summers and Conte is probably a waste of money at this moment in time.

Hasn’t covered himself in glory recently but the players are bang average. We are a mid table side at best. The bigger problem is the ownership. Hopefully one step closer to them going after that shambles and another trophy-less season

We've got in a manager that only plays one way and it doesn't match up with the players available to him - which makes this season a write off as he's not going to try and find a way to get the best out of the players he has, he'll just plod along in his style until he gets the players he needs to be effective. Which is frustrating given that once again a top 4 spot is up for grabs and it wouldn't take much to be in contention.

We've got in a manager that only plays one way and it doesn't match up with the players available to him - which makes this season a write off as he's not going to try and find a way to get the best out of the players he has, he'll just plod along in his style until he gets the players he needs to be effective. Which is frustrating given that once again a top 4 spot is up for grabs and it wouldn't take much to be in contention.

And bed the players he's keeping into his way of playing.
Why change now to change again in the summer. Get them used to the systems to start next season running.

Hasn’t covered himself in glory recently but the players are bang average. We are a mid table side at best. The bigger problem is the ownership. Hopefully one step closer to them going after that shambles and another trophy-less season

They aren’t going anywhere, can’t see there’s even much pressure on them.

And bed the players he's keeping into his way of playing.
Why change now to change again in the summer. Get them used to the systems to start next season running.

Problem with Conte is if he can’t be arsed and then we have to sack him. Already there are performances where the players don’t look at all motivated. Hope he keeps his spirit for next season.

Problem with Conte is if he can’t be arsed and then we have to sack him. Already there are performances where the players don’t look at all motivated. Hope he keeps his spirit for next season.

He will do as he will be at United with a team and budget that will suit him down to the ground.

Yep.

Players might well be crap but switch the tactics to suit. I miss the Jol and Poch days.

Potter is the only one I can see who could get back on track. Maybe the Croatian guy at Monaco.

Potter is overrated on here. Good manager and I like Brighton but they've had some very ropey results and have even been booed at home.

Conte is a top manager. Look at his record. While I don't think he covered himself in glory tonight and his public utterances grate on me a bit, we have to give him the tools in the summer. If we do, he'll do well here.

Back