• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Antonio Conte - officially NOT the coach of THFC

Not true. The stadium has allowed for even more entitled customers to attend and bitch and moan if we're not winning.

Could not agree more, we all want to see our team win but the abuse players get in todays game by idiots in the crowd is much worse then it has ever been.

What kind of idiot pays and moans about our ticket prices and then spends the whole game foaming at the mouth about the team,players,mangers, its sad to say the least.

Last edited:
Conte is being a baby - throwing his toys out of the pram like that. Rather he should concentrate on trying to improve the current players. Get the wingbacks some crossing practice, organising us both defensively and offensively from free kicks and corners, and give the whole team shooting practice. That would help rather than making veiled threats in the press conferences.

I see so many sides of this I start to question myself of having more personalities and hearing more voices than Peter Sutcliffe.
It’s just one big melting pot of misfortune/wasted opportunities/stagnation/excellence/ Players ability wrt to their team mates…overlaid with time and the shifting of talent both in and out of the squad over time, age and decay of their respective abilities. I appreciate that every club has the same challenges to some degree but I don’t think to the same level. Probably sounds like a load of brick so apologies, just trying to rationalise in my own head.

You don't expect us to win trophies but you're labelling the players as failures for not doing so - you keep refering to the long serving players as being part of the problem, what problem? The problem is our best players have seen the team around them become weaker and weaker year by year, not that they have stayed at the club despite that - it used to be people appreciated that kind of loyalty in football but for some reason these guys are getting pelters/blame placed upon them, as though they are at fault for the clubs inability to build a strong/successful team, it doesn't make sense

They want to win trophies, they aren't doing it, that is failure and their label as much as mine.
If there isn't a problem why do we keep sacking managers?
Loyalty, he pimped himself out to Emirates Marketing Project last season.
There is no doubting talent or even his drive, but it is not working for us or him.
Maybe it's time we parted ways and tried a different way, the same goes for son, hugo and dier.
We've had two top managers in conte and jose and a very promising one all fail to get us over the line, granted its early for conte.
We've had some very bad results and displays and not just against the top teams.
It is in my opinion time to try a different way.

No, then who is?
Harry is our talisman and vice captain, so either he is as good at that as he is at free kicks or maybe he isn't the answer.
Who is?…. How about the poor centre backs (who have to play as a 3 to give them more protection than most of the other CBS in the league). The wing backs who have terrible attacking numbers and average defensive ones and the midfielders who wouldn’t get into a single other top 6 team?

Why is he to blame for this? It's a team sport - seems strange to take aim at your best most consistent individuals, who without you'd likely be much further away from challenging.

There hasn't been a single final or semi that we have lost in his time at the club where we were favourites fwiw
It’s a bit like Southampton fans saying the reason they didn’t win anything back in the 90s is because they needed to replace Matt Le Tissier.

How many times does this have to be said? The price is determined by supply and demand. If you think the price is too high don't buy one. If enough don't the price will drop.
The only thing a ticket to the game entitles you to, is a ticket to the game.
Actually it also entitles you to boo (or praise, sing, etc)…. You pay for the ticket and do what you please.

Last edited:
They want to win trophies, they aren't doing it, that is failure and their label as much as mine.
There is no doubting talent or even his drive, but it is not working for us or him.
Maybe it's time we parted ways and tried a different way, the same goes for son, hugo and dier.
We've had two top managers in conte and jose and a very promising one all fail to get us over the line, granted its early for conte.
We've had some very bad results and displays and not just against the top teams.
Why do we keep sacking managers?…. Because the chairman feels it’s cheaper than making wholesale changes to the playing squad…

Actually it also entitles you to boo (or praise, sing, etc)…. You pay for the ticket and do what you please.

Yes it does. But as discussed it can have a negative effect on the performance of the team. It can also make it unpleasant for other fans who want to enjoy the experience of watching their team play.

Fans booing are actually acting more like customers than fans. I paid such and such so i deserve such and such. I want to complain to the owner!

Last edited:
Yes it does. But as discussed it can have a negative effect on the performance of the team. It can also make it unpleasant for other fans who want to enjoy the experience of watching their team play.

Fans booing are actually acting more like customers than fans. I paid such and such so i deserve such and such. I want to complain to the owner!
I thought you were one of the few on here that think fans are merely ‘customers’?

I thought you were one of the few on here that think fans are merely ‘customers’?

I think, if you buy a ticket all that does it gets you to see a game. It is your choice if you think the price is acceptable or not.

The owners aren't beholden to run the club at a loss for your gratification. At the end of the day it is still a business, even if some other clubs are run differently.

There is a sense of community a shared experience between fans, and a shared love of the club. We have many memories.

Now if our owners were taking money out of the club like utd, burnley, west ham. I'd be tinkled off with them.

I see so many sides of this I start to question myself of having more personalities and hearing more voices than Peter Sutcliffe.
It’s just one big melting pot of misfortune/wasted opportunities/stagnation/excellence/ Players ability wrt to their team mates…overlaid with time and the shifting of talent both in and out of the squad over time, age and decay of their respective abilities. I appreciate that every club has the same challenges to some degree but I don’t think to the same level. Probably sounds like a load of brick so apologies, just trying to rationalise in my own head.

Makes as much sense as most things here TBH.

Lets see how that conversation goes:

Paratici/Conte: ‘Daniel its the summer now, where is that warchest you promised us’.

Daniel: ‘Oh sorry its not happening now so its limited funds. BUT sell the best player and only determined bastard in the squad and you can have all the sale proceeds to spend’.

Paratici/Conte: ‘bye bye’.

The conversation would be totally different if Emirates Marketing Project shelled out 150 mil for Kane and I think the odds chances will be higher now next transfer window.

Levy as manager?

Waste of time mentioning Conte in that post as he's not even had half a season with us and Jose is no longer a top manager, hence why he's managing the likes of us & Roma these days - we're going round in circles here really, but what it boils down to is THFC as a club has not invested in the team to a sufficient enough level over a long enough period to say we should be winning trophies ahead of the leagues best teams, that's not the fault of the individuals on the pitch

Who is?…. How about the poor centre backs (who have to play as a 3 to give them more protection than most of the other CBS in the league). The wing backs who have terrible attacking numbers and average defensive ones and the midfielders who wouldn’t get into a single other top 6 team?

What about when we had the best cb pairing in the league, walker and rose, trippier even, not to mention dier Wanyama and Dembele.
And conte hasn't moved to 3 cbs because they are weak, although they are, he always plays three at the back.

Back