• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Another Tottenham vs Sunderland OMT like.

19-3 in chances crazy! If we just keep it up in second half the goal will come!

Well you would like to think that law of averages says we will. But as said previous, it doesnt always happen like that. There have been games at the Lane in recent seasons where we have battered teams like this and conceded in the final 10
Early doors I started to get that feeling. The fact we go 3rd with a win makes me think we are in for one of those days sadly

Sissoko isn't the player for this fixture. He's good on the counter with the ball at his feet.
He has no interest to creating anything or even playing a forward pass.
Completed 2 forward pass in 45 minutes!

V02WbYl.png

shocking!

what site do you get these stats from?

Not enough movement when we get higher up the pitch. We need to move them around a bit more, otherwise it begins to look a bit AVB-esqe.

What's going on in the tunnel... Van Aanholt surprised he wasn't playing and a late change or something? I only caught the tale end of that explanation?

Pundits in the studio are a Sunderland legend and an Ars.anal legend.
And one in black in the middle it seems too.

Not enough movement when we get higher up the pitch. We need to move them around a bit more, otherwise it begins to look a bit AVB-esqe.
That's what happens when the team you're playing only wants to defend - there's nowhere to run into.

Depending on whether one dislikes the manager it's either the manager's fault or the opponent's - take your choice.

Back