• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Another shooting in Murica

lol, the fact is no-one really knows how the police approached this situation because there's literally only 10 second videos avilable atm.

you had a bias against the police, and so naturally assumed that they mustve acted incorrectly. when asked what was wrong with the police action, you obviously couldnt answer because there's no evidence (yet) of any substantial wrongdoing.

you need to check your biases son

You need to read what people write with greater care. I answered all your questions. You just don't like the answers. Bias? Such an empty accusation it has the fortitude of a rice paper umbrella in a hurricane; a poor effort.

If you don't think there was anything questionable about their behaviour, I stand by my comment that I am glad you are not on the force. If you are, quit.

You have either failed to articulate yourself clearly or you are engaging in some form of sub-millenial "gaslighting".

Again (and follow this carefully please)...you wrote:

"I am absolutely inferring that looting only happens when black people get shot. I'm not saying that those doing the looting are of any particular race, neither do I believe they are."

I replied with numerous examples of looting occuring without anyone being shot -let alone black people.

It appears, by your statement, that you believe looting only occurs when black people are shot.

I am merely showing you that is absolute rubbish.

At this point I challenge you to either own the sentiment and thus admit you're wrong, or explain your initial statement more clearly. It seems pretty clear to me however.
I'd say that (especially in context) what I wrote is fairly clear in saying what I believe it did.

You're also missing the point rather widely. The race of the suspect only has relevance to the actions of the looters, not to me or my opinion. My point wasn't about race, it was about scummy lower classes who feel they are exempt from earning a living.

I'd say that (especially in context) what I wrote is fairly clear in saying what I believe it did.

You're also missing the point rather widely. The race of the suspect only has relevance to the actions of the looters, not to me or my opinion. My point wasn't about race, it was about scummy lower classes who feel they are exempt from earning a living.

Yet you still mentioned race.
And yes, you were very clear. And you were wrong to assert as much.
I'm not missing your points at all, in fact I'd confidently say you're one of the proudly consistent classists here.
Is there anymore left on GG who does not know how you disdain most people as being beneath you?

Twitter would have you believe they are.

My bad, I gave you the chance to use sarcasm for a quick wriggle away.

Rephrase.

Do you think having an "obvious level of retardation" is deserving of being shot in the back several times? Especially for a callout that was designed to de-escalate a situation?

My bad, I gave you the chance to use sarcasm for a quick wriggle away.

Rephrase.

Do you think having an "obvious level of retardation" is deserving of being shot in the back several times? Especially for a callout that was designed to de-escalate a situation?
If it causes them to reach into a dark vehicle, where the suspect might be keeping a gun, yes.

Vids of the shootings in Kenosha last night are really disturbing. Police are basically collaborating with the white militias at this stage.

Last edited:
Might I ask why you have reacted with the written "wisdom" one might expect from a fearful 10 year old?
Not fearful for me - I wouldn't go near that job with a bricky stick.

However, in a country where so many criminals own guns, it would be very difficult to staff a police force that cannot take preventative action to protect their own safety.

Not fearful for me - I wouldn't go near that job with a bricky stick.

However, in a country where so many criminals own guns, it would be very difficult to staff a police force that cannot take preventative action to protect their own safety.

I think the gun laws in the US have a huge part to play in this. The element of doubt that is ingrained into the minds of the police when people put their hands in their pockets or go to grab something must be huge.

There is no doubt there is a huge issue with profiling in the US on a number of these cases however I honestly believe there are some that stem from people not following orders and putting cops into trickier situations than needed, not saying this is a case of it, it may or may not be, I will wait for the news to play out but I know for example there have been white people killed for that exact reason too, so doubt must play a part.

Before people get all jumpy I am not defending police brutality or denying racism within the US force. Just saying the problems across the board are emphasised by the countries gun laws.

I think the gun laws in the US have a huge part to play in this. The element of doubt that is ingrained into the minds of the police when people put their hands in their pockets or go to grab something must be huge.

There is no doubt there is a huge issue with profiling in the US on a number of these cases however I honestly believe there are some that stem from people not following orders and putting cops into trickier situations than needed, not saying this is a case of it, it may or may not be, I will wait for the news to play out but I know for example there have been white people killed for that exact reason too, so doubt must play a part.

Before people get all jumpy I am not defending police brutality or denying racism within the US force. Just saying the problems across the board are emphasised by the countries gun laws.
It may be surprising to you (it is to most) that, from the best data we have, US police are less likely to use force of any kind (including shooting) with black suspects than others.

There's likely to be some racial bias in the fact that they have more interactions with black suspects (and plenty of societal ones too), but not in the use of force as best as we can tell.

It may be surprising to you (it is to most) that, from the best data we have, US police are less likely to use force of any kind (including shooting) with black suspects than others.

There's likely to be some racial bias in the fact that they have more interactions with black suspects (and plenty of societal ones too), but not in the use of force as best as we can tell.

What the fcuk are you talking about Willis?

I’d love to see this data. The best data. Best in the world data.

Back