• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

Does that projection take into account how Moscow Mitch is doing his darnedest to ensure there are as few polling stations available in districts where Republicans might not expect to have the majority?

Noose or no noose, this is what should worry anyone concerned about democracy and fair election practices in the run up to the presidential election.

It's as if all inhabitants in Bristol, young and old, had to que up for one single polling station.

It angers me to read about the blantant manipulation of elections in the US - nothing new in that of course, but lately it seems this is an increasingly regular occurence.

Noose or no noose, this is what should worry anyone concerned about democracy and fair election practices in the run up to the presidential election.

It's as if all inhabitants in Bristol, young and old, had to que up for one single polling station.

It angers me to read about the blantant manipulation of elections in the US - nothing new in that of course, but lately it seems this is an increasingly regular occurence.
Yup, this manipulation seems to be Moscow Mitch’s best way of keeping Republicans in power whilst Trump keeps complaining about postal voting to ensure these people stand as little chance as possible of preventing his re-election.

I'm waiting for Trump to tear off his rubber mask, revealing Will Ferrell and his elaborate, four year reality-comedy farce or some brick like that. Because it's almost as plausible as a this nonsensical POTUS person currently in charge.

I'm waiting for Trump to tear off his rubber mask, revealing Will Ferrell and his elaborate, four year reality-comedy farce or some brick like that. Because it's almost as plausible as a this nonsensical POTUS person currently in charge.
Yeah, that thought has crossed my mind as well.

the visit to the Trump National course in Loudon county, just outside Washington DC, was Trump’s 271st of his presidency – putting him at an average of golfing once every 4.6 days since he’s been in office. His predecessor, Barack Obama, golfed 333 rounds over the two terms of his presidency, according to NBC.

72614710.jpg

Trump staffers removing stickers advising social distancing (ie. don't sit here) before his rally in Tulsa. Good thing nobody showed up.

I bet it's old man Jenkins.

Not sure where to put this, so here is probably as good a place as any:

He's trolling a right wing rally and it takes them quite a while to realise. I've read that he then changed disguise and returned later to interview them about what went wrong. Haven't seen anything more than a report yet though.

:D

Back