• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

There's rumblings that he would now consider stepping down before the election if the polls are true and he is doing as badly as they say.

There's rumblings that he would now consider stepping down before the election if the polls are true and he is doing as badly as they say.
I'd say there is zero chance of that happening. He's more likely to go for the nuclear option of upending the election in some fashion.

I'd say there is zero chance of that happening. He's more likely to go for the nuclear option of upending the election in some fashion.

He's already hard at work planting the seeds of the election fraud he'll blame a loss on.

I think he might just decide he'd rather cash in on his popularity among hard core Republicans and go off and do his rallies. Maybe start his own news network. He's not going away until he's properly destroyed that country.

I wouldn’t count Trump out quite yet, as Clinton had double digit lead over him in multiple polls conducted back in June of 2016 but she still managed to let it slip...

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-idUSKCN0ZA3KG
Democratic presidential contender Hillary Clinton regained a double-digit lead over Republican rival Donald Trump this week, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Friday.
The June 20-24 poll showed that 46.6 percent of likely American voters supported Clinton while 33.3 percent supported Trump.

https://edition.cnn.com/2016/06/14/politics/poll-hillary-clinton-leads-donald-trump/index.html
Hillary Clinton has a 12-point lead over Donald Trump nationally, a new Bloomberg Politics poll shows.
Particularly damaging for Trump: 55% of those surveyed said they would never vote for him, compared to 43% who said they'd never back Clinton.

https://time.com/4382957/clinton-leads-trump-new-poll/
The former Secretary of State leads Trump by 51% to 39% among registered voters nationwide, a new Washington Post-ABC News poll shows.
The poll also found that 56% of the public at large say Trump stands against their beliefs and 64% say he does not have the necessary credentials to be president. Fifty-six percent feel strongly that he is unqualified.

Lightening doesn't strike twice...actually it strikes a lot more than twice but in this case I think he's got no hope of winning again.

He's already hard at work planting the seeds of the election fraud he'll blame a loss on.

I think he might just decide he'd rather cash in on his popularity among hard core Republicans and go off and do his rallies. Maybe start his own news network. He's not going away until he's properly destroyed that country.
Spot on. Even Barr is spewing the mail fraud line already. Ironically the US' disparate and varied elections systems are protection against mail vote fraud and widespread machine hacking. These tactics can swing a close election in a few places but will not change a landslide vote. The voter suppression will be the main play IMO, or if the numbers are really bad he'll try and call the election off (illegally).
It will be mahem post-Nov but there is no version of this I can see where he rides off into the sunset to start a white supremacy news channel. He'll try some pardon shenanigans as his last roll of the dice but that too will be challenged legally. The season finale of this reality brick show will be a nail-biter.

the visit to the Trump National course in Loudon county, just outside Washington DC, was Trump’s 271st of his presidency – putting him at an average of golfing once every 4.6 days since he’s been in office. His predecessor, Barack Obama, golfed 333 rounds over the two terms of his presidency, according to NBC.

I wish I had that much spare time.

Mind you even fitting in 333 rounds in 8 years is pretty impressive when you're president with 2 children.

Mind you even fitting in 333 rounds in 8 years is pretty impressive when you're president with 2 children.

Main difference is that Obama mostly played at local military bases, while Trump drains the tax payers for millions by going to his own resorts.

I've quite literally played zero rounds of golf since I had kids. And my job is not even remotely as demanding as being a president.

Golfing aside, I'm certain Trump has never contemplated stepping down, because that would be the equivalent of losing in his world - and as we all know, Donald doesn't do that.

I think people need to understand what Trump is doing. He's dismantling democracy in what was previously seen as the leader of the free democratic world.

To be brief, he's basically planting the seeds that 2020 election is my favourite buttplug. With either him calling it a no contest so it won't take place, or alternatively, talking it down to his fans so much and questioning it's legitimacy it'll lead to problems post-election.

For example, mail-in votes are not counted immediately and actually come in after election evening in some cases. Can you imagine the damage this guy will do if he's leading the polls or even neck and neck on the night, on Twitter talking about mail vote fraud etc which then shows Biden as the winner? It won't matter, the lasting damage has been done, he's undoing democracy and this will reverberate around the world.

Those of you saw the isssues in Venezuela, well when it happens in the good ol' US of A, you'll see more and more democratic denounciations throughout the world.

Back