• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

I didn't say rioting was a pre-requisite no. Having met her and her having helped me, I felt the response to her tweet on here seemed out of proportion. Apologies I thought you'd posted it in another thread too. My mistake it wasn't you.

She tends to get a bit of stick on here. Btw, how many female black MPs were there before Abbott? She is not always the most erudite but as a local MP she works hard to help people.

It’s neither about her being black or a woman, she is accountable the level as anyone and frankly she is an idiot.

Labour pulled her off TV as their ratings plummeted when she went on with her dyslexic countdown act

Wasn't this story about before he got elected? I'm sure I read it on here.

Unless Anonymous have found a way to read old posts from one of the many ex-GG servers that litter Scara's shed.
It was. She dropped the case after being threatened is the gist of it. I'm guessing these court docs are new to the story. I thought they were leaked but maybe not.

when a conclusion judgement is made, one needs evidence.

is their reason beyond any doubt trump is guilty of the above accusation?

it’s looks similar to the Obama emails.
I don't know about the Trump story. It went to court at least and he was worried enough to (allegedly) threaten the woman bringing the case. And he has plenty of past history of being a sleezy fudge who hangs around with pedophiles, so it certainly passes the smell test.

The pizzagate story is a ludicrous 4chan fantasy that escaped captivity into the real world, with near deadly consequences. A tooled up clown shoe actually went into the restaurant to liberate the captive kids in the basement. There was no basement/sex dungeon of course and the only kids there were eating pizza, but it shows how these things can get out of control.

So these are not similar at all IMO.

Last edited:
I don't know about the Trump story. It went to court at least and he was worried enough to (allegedly) threaten the woman bringing the case. And he has plenty of past history of being a sleezy fudge who hangs around with pedophiles, so it certainly passes the smell test.

The pizzgate story is a ludicrous 4chan fantasy that escaped captivity into the real world, with nearly deadly consequences. A tooled up clown shoe actually went into the restaurant to liberate the captive kids in the basement. There was no basement/sex dungeon of course and the only kids there were eating pizza, but it shows how these things can get out of control.

There wasn't even a basement in that building.

The pizzgate story is a ludicrous 4chan fantasy that escaped captivity into the real world, with nearly deadly consequences. A tooled up clown shoe actually went into the restaurant to liberate the captive kids in the basement. There was no basement/sex dungeon of course and the only kids there were eating pizza, but it shows how these things can get out of control.

There wasn't even a basement in that building.

Listen. I know what I saw. There was a little Spanish fudger who threw the pizza at that tinkled-up Scot and a nonce with a packet of sweets and a cheeky smile loitering in the background.

Back