• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

She is mad, like there are issues, huge issues but its so so dangerous to club us in with the US just to drive home a point.

Our police force is not perfect but they don't deserve to be clubbed in with this. Also yes Wind rush has been a scandal but to ignore the strides the UK has taken to beat racism is for me shocking. We still have a part of the journey to go but she is an absolute problem, honestly she actually angers me.

She is mad, like there are issues, huge issues but its so so dangerous to club us in with the US just to drive home a point.

Our police force is not perfect but they don't deserve to be clubbed in with this. Also yes Wind rush has been a scandal but to ignore the strides the UK has taken to beat racism is for me shocking. We still have a part of the journey to go but she is an absolute problem, honestly she actually angers me.

Not to mention the sheer, unbelievable irresponsibility in terms of the potential for inciting similar scenes here, both for covid-related concerns and more generally.

Labeling an anti-fascist organisation as terrorist.. But nah, he's totally not a fascist wannabe. Disgrace.

That makes no sense? Whats opposing fascist states got to do with their ability to be a terrorist organisation?

There are loads of different kinds

Dissent
Political - Left or Right, Communist etc
Criminal

Their acts could also fall into loads of sub categories, even if its Quasi Terrorism because its not their main goal they are dangerous, civil disorder is a sign of terrorism which is key for them.

Also lets not paint them as some kind of force for good, many have been charged for antisemitism, I think one was charged with Hate Crime.

Also I think many governments have their on a watch list.

Is is an idiot of the highest order but the issues they have go deeper than him and back far.

Obama could not solve it in his term I doubt Trump will.

It's not about solving it. No one (including the protesters) have any even ideas how to do that.
The election will be about blame. Biden over the years has written and co sponsored lots of tough on crime bills.

All Biden needed was to keep his head down and watch the Corona crisis take Trump down.
Now He has to come out and speak on this.
Trump's ads will destroy him on the 1994 crime bill.

It's not about solving it. No one (including the protesters) have any even ideas how to do that.
The election will be about blame. Biden over the years has written and co sponsored lots of tough on crime bills.

All Biden needed was to keep his head down and watch the Corona crisis take Trump down.
Now He has to come out and speak on this.
Trump's ads will destroy him on the 1994 crime bill.

Thats what I am saying though, they have to start being part of the solution or its just going to be circular.

This is not just about employing non racist cops, this is about changing a culture, the issue is that rightly or wrongly, the actions since the death have played up to the stereotype which hinders the cause, you can be angry with a death and not loot, that comes from cultural issues deep rooted, that comes from years of social equality, again not solved by a better police force (it will help hugely).

There is also the added kicker of guns in the US, sod turning up to a mister-meaner with real threat of guns where in other countries that is not the case.

there must be a word for being anti anti-facist, but I can't quite put my finger on it...
I have to laugh at Trumps admin trying to pin these protests on Antifa. There is no such thing as Antifa. It doesn't exist in any organised sense. It is not a group or a movement. It is a political position and one I hope everyone on this board would widely espouse.
The deep state, the swamp, Obamagate, Antifa - Trump just needs an enemy to make his schtick work and will make one up if need be. Pure nonsense.

Labeling an anti-fascist organisation as terrorist.. But nah, he's totally not a fascist wannabe. Disgrace.
It's not even an organisation. This labelling is just a way for the authoritarians in power to expand the definition of an activist group so that anyone they oppose can be accused of being a member, and thus be harrassed/arrested/surveilled according to their invented pretext.

Edit: Here's a good blog post by Caroline Orr on this topic.

Last edited:
I could say the same to you. A black MP looks out for black people, how many posts have you written about it? What is the big deal?

I pointed out two of the 'bigger deals' with her actions further up this page, but it seems you missed it in your rush to write yet another trolling post.

Back