• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alex Pritchard

I'd rather he got some early acknowledgement from WHL crowd, even if it's a pitch intro at half time.

He can rest like Harry Kane en route to Euro U21 finals.

Fast enough, and he can carry the ball or push & run.

We have players who used to be fast, but have had it coached out of them for MoPo's so-called tactics

Pritchard spent much of his youth career playing as a left winger cutting inside, I would describe him as being nippy rather than fast - he's very difficult to keep up with in tight spaces but he's not going to knock the ball down the line and beat a player that way. I wouldn't say he's a classic #10 like Eriksen or Mata(in fact I wouldn't even say Eriksen is a classic #10), he's more of a dribbler than either of those two players, similar to Coutinho perhaps.

Hard to say what type of player pritchard is, I don't think he is luke Eriksen at all.

More of a Ljungberg(sp)

From what I've seen of Pritchard he is likely to play as an attacking right or left sided midfield player. This is especially true in a Pochettino team where he doesn't want his wide players to actually deliver any real width.

He may develop into a number 10 type player as he gains experience, but he wouldn't yet be able to cope with the physical demands of playing that position.

• Adam Edward MansfieldMP, Will Alex Pritchard be in the first team squad next season?
    43·3 hrs

• Tottenham Hotspur
      Mauricio: Yes of course, he is in our plans for next season. He starts pre-season when he gets back from the Euros and we are looking forward to having him back after a successful loan with Brentford.

Has he signed a new 4yr deal? Redknapp was on talksport this morning saying he has but can't see any news about it. Looked promising last night, gave the team a real spark and looks to have decent pace and creativity about him.

Has he signed a new 4yr deal? Redknapp was on talksport this morning saying he has but can't see any news about it. Looked promising last night, gave the team a real spark and looks to have decent pace and creativity about him.
Have to say he rather put Tom Carroll in the shade when he replaced him last night. Carroll's a different type of player of course and did okay without pulling up any trees. But Pritchard started opening up the Portuguese defence the minute he came on. We'd been creating so little second half I could not understand why he hadn't been brought on much earlier.

More like, Pritchard put Lingard and Redmond in the shade. Pritchard's off the ball movement is far superior and he was finding gaps between the lines from the moment he came on.

Back