• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alen Halilovic

Am I right in thinking that one of the reasons reported for the deal breaking down before was that he wasn't that interested in signing a contract now when he wouldn't move until next summer?

Based on what is reported now, if true, do you guys think we'll be trying to sign him right away or is it still a deal now to be completed next summer?

games would help development alot. He seems to be a first team starter so if we was to sign him and having him stay there until the end of next season is a possibility, I'd be all for it.

Maybe we are signing him, to arrive next summer, then in turn they are loaning the other chap as a cover over? Probably not, but would fill a creativity gap in our team if the other chap is a creator...

games would help development alot. He seems to be a first team starter so if we was to sign him and having him stay there until the end of next season is a possibility, I'd be all for it.

Makes a lot of sense.

But it's a lot more exciting if AVB, Baldini, Levy, Sherwood, Pleat, Freund and Andy Sinton all agree that he's ready to join us straight away as he's good enough to make an impact ;)

No idea but he signed a 7 year deal last year :lol:

Dinamo have got a great wave of young talent at present so they've taken the sensible step of signing them to contracts early to prevent bigger/flashier clubs swooping in and tempting their youth away in return for a pittance of a fee.

I read that Arsenal are wanting to sign Dinamo's head of youth development.

I cant imagine it being that hard being the head of youth development. Dinamo are the biggest club in Croatia, any talent around Croatia would just automatically be drawn to them.

I thought we were going to loan him back for a year anyway so whats different about this deal? Doesn't make sense from his point of view, he could just stay a year and assess things next summer.

Mamic has told croatian TV that Dinamo have accepted Tottenham's offer for Halilovic and now everything is down to the player.

If he accepts, he will stay with Dinamo until the end of the season, and then go to Spurs

When does the Croatian season end?

In May. According to wikipedia.

Mamic has told croatian TV that Dinamo have accepted Tottenham's offer for Halilovic and now everything is down to the player.

If he accepts, he will stay with Dinamo until the end of the season, and then go to Spurs

Interesting.

I'm guessing if we've gone for him again it's been after receiving some kind of encouragement from Halilovic's agent that a deal is there to be made with the player.

I really hope we pull this one off.

Likewise. I was happy when we were first linked to him. Then the deal seemed to be off completely. Now I won't believe it until he's in a Spurs shirt and its been announced on the official Spurs page three weeks after he's actually signed.

In May. According to wikipedia.

Interesting.

I'm guessing if we've gone for him again it's been after receiving some kind of encouragement from Halilovic's agent that a deal is there to be made with the player.

I'm sure I read somewhere that he was getting some stick off his own fans after a few substandard performances. And this was just before the links to Spurs re-emerged. Probably coincidence but this just might have something to do with his change of heart.

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/...-verge-of-another-midfield-signing-for-15m-ac

There are quotes here to say the deal has been FINALISED, but with whom is still a matter of contention.

Also it says it is for 2 players, not just Halilovic. The other one is a 17 year old defender, who will probably be allowed to stay at the club for a year or so to develop.

Is this not an old article talking about the original deal (which also included the 17 yr old defender who later moved to Roma) which fell through? As I think the Dinamo technical director claimed it had all been finalised before being told to shut up by Mamic.

The latest talk is that his father, who was in Manchester watching his younger son win the Nike Premier cup with Dinamo youth team, had a "prolonged" stay in England afterwards. Then it goes on about him being unhappy with the time he's been getting on the pitch and constant change of positions. He has been putting in some lazy performances lately but he usually plays in the lesser games and the entire team is a bit slow in those. The fee is speculated to be around 15m €.

Is this not an old article talking about the original deal (which also included the 17 yr old defender who later moved to Roma) which fell through? As I think the Dinamo technical director claimed it had all been finalised before being told to shut up by Mamic.

Yes it looks like your right, I didn't recognize the name at first since they are all similar. Lazy journalism.

http://sportske.jutarnji.hr/alen-halilovic-ipak-odlazi-u-tottenham/1119631/

Who will instead be on duty Alen Halilovic "Pedro" for poor performances Dinamo HRT?

Once it is forced to lap against Split Alen Halilovic coach put - in the middle. Against Zadar and Croatian volunteer second half remained in the locker room. This technicality Crown Jurčića could from this young talent to make a failure, and thus break millions of Dinamo. It seems that the father Sead noticed it because last night Zagreb football circles spread out Halilovic went to Tottenham for 15 million euros. Again. In fact, the same story has been stopped due to family wishes to Alen matures in Zagreb and Dinamo.

But it seems to have realized that the current in Maksimir could anything but football mature. Mamic certainly did not take long for the action, and Sead Halilovic remarkably prolong their stay on the island.

Specifically, the head of the family was in Manchester last weekend because Alen younger brother Dino with cadets won the Nike Premier Cup, but he returned to Zagreb, but he stayed in England ... Maybe tourism, and perhaps to convince the spot in terms offered by Tottenham.

The story of a sensational transfer Croatian national team in London spun during preparation in Slovenia. President Mirko Barisic slipped out the front of the press, accidentally or not, as the duo Halilovic - Jedvaj goes to England. The media is writing, intervened and Zdravko Mamic, who is somewhat tried to extinguish the fire, but at the end of the transfer worth 20 million euros fell through because the family wishes to Alen mature in his Dinamo.

There jumped Roma, which is monitored from the sidelines unfolding stories and meet you desire to bring JEDVAJ Olimpico, while Alen remained in Maksimir. However, if you believe the rumors, it seems that Halilovic will continue to be in Dinamo. However, we heard that Dynamo has signed a pre-contract with some Spanish club, and that Galatasaray was mentioned as an option. But where there's smoke, there's fire.

In this case, it will certainly be interesting to see who will instead be on duty Alen Halilovic "Pedro" for poor performances Dinamo league. Because it is easy to train strictness to 17-year-old. Let it Jurcic do with Sammir when Filho not play well 45 minutes ... Not because he knows he would fly off the bench before the judge played end. What, ultimately, may not be so bad for Dinamo ...

Back