• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Adrian Rabiot

I think if **** had been in for them then they would be their players - champions League and all. The way I remember it, Arsne thought about pairing Verts with Vermalen but didn't think it would work. He simply passed on Lloris like he did on Modric. I have little doubt the players didn't make the choice.

Don't think Lloris was ever seriously considered by Arsenal. I think Wenger probably considered him too expensive for a keeper. Vertonghen claims that Arsenal were interested in him, but as a midfielder. He therefore spurned their interest as he had no interest in playing in midfield.

I see Arsanal are close to signing that Bozovic chap from Dinamo Zagreb, so I don't think they will sign Rabiot as well. Similar players I think

Yeah, but this article was BEFORE Mumorn's alleged ITK confirming a deal had been done with us for him to join on loan (see post earlier today).

...and tbf to Mumorn he claimed the same source told him that Soldado was a done deal before it was doe as well

Well, here's hoping Mumorn's source is not taking him for a mug this time anyway [-o<

Ahem.. Chadli, Soldado AND Lamela..

I'm to no relation of Baldini though.

w1y8es.jpg

:lol:

So as someone asked,who is your source? No names, just position and relationship to you?

Oh and when does he join us?

I wouldn't be able to, in case someone on here knows them or someone who works within the same field. Not only I would get in trouble. I know not of confirmation days I am afraid. I just wonder if we're waiting for for outgoings before announcing? No idea of how registering works.

I wouldn't be able to, in case someone on here knows them or someone who works within the same field. Not only I would get in trouble. I know not of confirmation days I am afraid. I just wonder if we're waiting for for outgoings before announcing? No idea of how registering works.

Can you confirm whether there is any chance that if he does well in his loan spell with us, we would have an option to buy him outright?

Can you confirm whether there is any chance that if he does well in his loan spell with us, we would have an option to buy him outright?

Not that I've been made aware of. If he does well, I imagine we would attempt to sign him however. Hopefully not at the extent of Eriksen.

Proper ITK disclaimer right there. Nice to see a pro at work ;)

With his popular twitter is, I'm not surprised people can get information from it.

Unfortunately my friend doesn't have twitter.

I have to say for a loan signing only this should have been done and dusted if it wasn't rubbish

He isn't getting in their league team, and they have been on a break

There's been plenty of time and nothing other than speculation

I have to say for a loan signing only this should have been done and dusted if it wasn't rubbish

He isn't getting in their league team, and they have been on a break

There's been plenty of time and nothing other than speculation

TBF he played and scored in their defeat to Bastia last weekend...and was a late sub in their win against St Etienne on Tuesday.

However your general doubts are fair when you put them like that...

Archer, Townsend, Gayle.. Pretty much majority of those that lived in Walthamstow /Chingford

But they wouldn't know about potential signings in this instance.

They would if they are at the club, training everyday, and a potential new signing is shown around the training ground. Word easily spreads

They would if they are at the club, training everyday, and a potential new signing is shown around the training ground. Word easily spreads

May be so but I can confirm I have never asked any current professional footballer about future transfers. It's never entered my mind.

Back