• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Adrian Rabiot

The media reports I read, one specifically from the reliable Lauren Julien (sp*) , seem to say that as part of his contract extension there was an agreement he could go on a loan deal for 6 months with no option to buy. So the issue is if this was a gentleman's agreement or actually written. And then if we can convince him to come here.

The deal is a 6 month loan. We won't be purchasing.

If so then I'll be disappointed, obviously I'd keep an open mind and wait to see what the kid brings but it's pretty small time to loan in a promising youngster without a possible transfer clause.

6 month loan, he will love it at the Lane, form a bromance with Bentaleb, and he will inform PSG that he no longer wants to return to Paris. We will then sign him for 10 mill with PSG having first option to sign him if he leaves in the future

Job done

Pinch of salt, don't shoot the messenger, make of that what you will

If so then I'll be disappointed, obviously I'd keep an open mind and wait to see what the kid brings but it's pretty small time to loan in a promising youngster without a possible transfer clause.
It has been suggested that he is unhappy at PSG and our hope would be that he enjoys it with us and excerpts pressure on PSG to sell him to us in the summer. Baldini has been buttering up his Mum evidently.

It has been suggested that he is unhappy at PSG and our hope would be that he enjoys it with us and excerpts pressure on PSG to sell him to us in the summer. Baldini has been buttering up his Mum evidently.

1737723949_wink_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

No matter how much pressure he puts on he has a contract and PSG won't be forced to sell to us, if he's world class during his time with us I don't believe it'll be us he moves to. And also, if this loan thing is written in to his contract, then why on the 13th of January do we not have him? With bentaleb away and Mason injured this is the time we need him with so so so many games coming thick and fast.

Who is your source Mummers? Not name obviously but relationship and job field? Can you disclose that?

I surmise Mumorn's friend knows one of the lads that works at the training ground, who knows the guy that does the tours of the training ground, who said Rabiot had been shown around

It's not really a 6 month loan though is it - the season ends in 4 months. Add in 1-2 months to acclimatise.....I hope Poch isn't expecting too much from him

RABIOT TO SPURS STALLS

The north Londoners' attempts to sign the 19-year-old on a six-month loan has so far been blocked by the Ligue 1 club despite the player keen to join Mauricio Pochettino's side
By Greg Stobart

Tottenham's negotiations to sign Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Adrien Rabiot on loan have reached an impasse with the Ligue 1 champions, Goal understands.

Spurs have agreed a six-month loan deal with the defensive midfielder's camp but have so far failed to reach an agreement with PSG over the terms of the move.

The French club are refusing to sanction the deal even though Rabiot is eager to move to north London and has found his playing opportunities restricted in the French capital this month.

PSG appear prepared to be willing to let Rabiot leave only if they first sign a replacement, with Saudi Sportswashing Machine midfielder Moussa Sissoko heavily linked with a switch to the Parc des Princes.

Tottenham had hoped to negotiate an option to buy Rabiot at the end of the season but PSG are adamant the 19-year-old remains a key part of their long-term plans.

The France Under-21 international only signed a new contract until 2019 in October but is desperate for playing opportunities having made just seven appearances in all competitions this season.

This has L'**** written all over it. Shades of Pettit. Young French boy just up Arsne's alley (if you will excuse the phrase!).

And they need a defensive mid too.

This has L'**** written all over it. Shades of Pettit. Young French boy just up Arsne's alley (if you will excuse the phrase!).

And they need a defensive mid too.

Yeah, but this article was BEFORE Mumorn's alleged ITK confirming a deal had been done with us for him to join on loan (see post earlier today).

...and tbf to Mumorn he claimed the same source told him that Soldado was a done deal before it was doe as well

Well, here's hoping Mumorn's source is not taking him for a mug this time anyway [-o<

Yeah, but this article was BEFORE Mumorn's alleged ITK confirming a deal had been done with us for him to join on loan (see post earlier today).

...and tbf to Mumorn he claimed the same source told him that Soldado was a done deal before it was doe as well

Well, here's hoping Mumorn's source is not taking him for a mug this time anyway [-o<

I am not disputing Mums ITK info - just that the Frenchman up the road has form for stealing our imminent signings.

I am not disputing Mums ITK info - just that the Frenchman up the road has form for stealing our imminent signings.

I think we have a more decent record of doing the same to them these days tbh. If we don't get him, I'm confident it wont be because Arsenal have nabbed him.

Maybe not quite 'en-route' but Vertonghen, Lloris could have been playing in Red and White if they had played their cards right apparently..

I think if **** had been in for them then they would be their players - champions League and all. The way I remember it, Arsne thought about pairing Verts with Vermalen but didn't think it would work. He simply passed on Lloris like he did on Modric. I have little doubt the players didn't make the choice.

I think if **** had been in for them then they would be their players - champions League and all. The way I remember it, Arsne thought about pairing Verts with Vermalen but didn't think it would work. He simply passed on Lloris like he did on Modric. I have little doubt the players didn't make the choice.

Well, we got there in the end. And I am confident we will in the case with Rabiot (who Arsenal have been linked with for a long time but haven't sealed the deal, and if they had he'd be there now imo)

Back