• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Adrian Rabiot

No doubting his ability, he's capable of working back for the ball, whilst still good on the ball and good at setting up play. The main criticism of him appears to be his mindset but, perhaps if he can play regularly for a team, he would be more settled. The question is whether it would be a repeat of Adebayor, we would be aware of his reputation, so signing him would always be a gamble irrespective of whether he has the capability.

No doubting his ability, he's capable of working back for the ball, whilst still good on the ball and good at setting up play. The main criticism of him appears to be his mindset but, perhaps if he can play regularly for a team, he would be more settled. The question is whether it would be a repeat of Adebayor, we would be aware of his reputation, so signing him would always be a gamble irrespective of whether he has the capability.
Sounds like we all might be better off loaning him and then we have an option. Imagine if we'd only loaned Adebayor and never wasted so much time and money and a squad place on him.

He is the type we need to take a chance on. I hope we are in for him.

I'm not overly convinced by what I've seen of him. He reminds me of Stambouli in style - I'm not sure he's got the pace or tempo for the EPL.

I am quite sure that opinion has nothing to do with the fact that if we get Rabiot, the position he will fill will be that currently occupied by a certain Ryan Mason....

I'm not overly convinced by what I've seen of him. He reminds me of Stambouli in style - I'm not sure he's got the pace or tempo for the EPL.

I cannot comment on his all round game but from the little I have seen of him he looks like he has more pace although to be honest that is not saying much

I'd like to see us sign him, but not for the £20 million that is being quoted in the papers. If he had a year or two of regular first team football under his belt then I could understand, but at this moment he is still a way off from fulfilling his potential.

Bentaleb's position =/= Mason's position, that's what a double pivot is. Rabiot has no clearly defined role yet so would fit into either of those should he be signed.

How many games have people seen of him because he has hardly had a snuff at psg?

Strikes me as another highly regarded foreign player who hasn't actually done anything

He made 16 league appearances last season andost were as a sub

Id love to know where those that rate him have really seen him play??

He made 16 league appearances last season andost were as a sub

Id love to know where those that rate him have really seen him play??
I neither rate nor don't rate him.... As I simply haven't seen enough of him. All I have seen of him was the last portion of PSG's game against (I think?) Barcelona when I came in from work and switched the TV on. He didn't look out of place, but I had no idea of the context of that performance (whether he had started the game or come on as sub, etc)

I neither rate nor don't rate him.... As I simply haven't seen enough of him. All I have seen of him was the last portion of PSG's game against (I think?) Barcelona when I came in from work and switched the TV on. He didn't look out of place, but I had no idea of the context of that performance (whether he had started the game or come on as sub, etc)

That's certainly my view.

He has hardly played any games for people to say he is the answer (unless your a scout)
He does however come from glamorous stock so therefore their is an assumption that he is better than we have by some

Bentaleb's position =/= Mason's position, that's what a double pivot is. Rabiot has no clearly defined role yet so would fit into either of those should he be signed.

How can you know that he would fit into either of those roles at this point?

Back