• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Adama Traore

.....................Lloris....................
.......Sanchez....Romero....Dier..........
Traore......Skipp.......Hoj(?)....Reguilon
.......Moura.......Kane.........Son........

Suspect he’d be signed to play wing back and would replace Doherty. A good option to start against teams we’d expect to dominate and a good bench option if royal starts.

Fair shout, and Conte has used wingers in the WB role. Traore's crossing is also pretty darn good too

Fair shout, and Conte has used wingers in the WB role. Traore's crossing is also pretty darn good too

Interesting option as a rwb, could see him being an immense option in that position. £20m apparently as he is out of favour and only 18 months left on his contract.

Wham also in the mix and they want to convert his position too but to a striker. Another Michail Antonio type I guess.

Lamptey would be ideal, but seeing as they sold White for 50m, I suspect the fee would be around the same. Probably rules us out, Arsenal and others are also heavily linked.

I think Livramento would be my first choice, he looks like he’s going to be some player and is physically better than Lamptey (for a RB or RWB). The Chelsea buy back clause is probably a barrier though.

I would have taken him in the summer if the price was right, but his final ball seems to have gotten worse when ever Ive seen him

I am also not sure Conte will want a player who cant cross after slating the fullbacks for not being able to erm... cross.

and in Harry we trust
I enjoy seeing his posts on twitter he explains things really well, deals with dingdongheads well too
I’m not a fan of him TBH
He is very biased towards certain players despite their clear failings
The guys obsessed with Callum Hudson Odoi who is IMO still bang average
He loves wide players who actually don’t achieve anything with the ball…

I would have taken him in the summer if the price was right, but his final ball seems to have gotten worse when ever Ive seen him

I am also not sure Conte ill want a player who cant cross after slating the fullbacks for not being able to erm... cross.
I’ve googled his highlights reels looking for crosses… I’ve struggled to find anything to note TBH. That’s quite worrying as he had a spell of getting assists

Was thinking about this quote from Eriksen earlier when thinking about Traore at Spurs:
Asked why it took so long to settle under Conte, Eriksen told Gazzetta dello Sport today: “I arrived at Inter with an open mind to learn.

“What I didn’t understand at the start is that I always had to follow Conte’s system, that I had to remember and execute all the moves he’d prepared for the team.

“Beforehand, I was more used to playing on intuition, I was free to make decisions in a split second based on what I saw on the pitch.

“But with Conte there’s always a general plan to follow; you must be prepared, always know where your teammates are and where they could move.

“I had to learn all of this and adapt to a different tempo.

“Then in January we spoke together and I started playing more and proving I was capable.”

Take the intuition out, use his athleticism to create the space for Son/Kane, execute the prepared plans... could see how it may possibly work out.

I think Livramento would be my first choice, he looks like he’s going to be some player and is physically better than Lamptey (for a RB or RWB). The Chelsea buy back clause is probably a barrier though.

I would say the Chelsea buy back sets the price?

Why?
Chelsea’s buy back is an option isn’t it and it kicks in for 2024 at £38m
So in theory they could sell him sooner for a different fee

Idk the finer details but would have thought it would work as a starting point for negotiations at least

Back