• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

2014-15 POST Season Matches

Decent pace to the game given that it's an end of season match.

I think I can understand the reluctance to start Yedlin in the Prem this year, he looks a little rough around the edges. He does seem to know when to get going on the overlap and has held the line well which often has been a problem for our fullbacks. It's his first touch play which needs work though, that and when he goes 1v1 he seems to stand off too much.

Winks has done alright after a sluggish start. He's got better as the match has gone on and he's got the technical ability to play for us though, no doubt.

Carroll has looked very bright too and that link up play for the second goal is probably what Poch has wanted from our midfield all year.

2-1 HT

Decent 1st half, Malaysia giving it a go

As expected we own most of the possession, decent from Carroll & Winks so far, Kane clinical

Expect a few subs .. really hot out there it seems

Nice to watch Spurs without pressure/expectation

I think I can understand the reluctance to start Yedlin in the Prem this year, he looks a little rough around the edges. He does seem to know when to get going on the overlap and has held the line well which often has been a problem for our fullbacks. It's his first touch play which needs work though, that and when he goes 1v1 he seems to stand off too much.

He needs training, but his pace, and he makes good runs off the ball (which we haven't taken advantage of yet).

think there is hope for him, not as bad as people want to sometimes make out.

Winks looks poor to me, going to be nervous I Imagine, will be eager to impress. Yedlin has looked decent going forward but positionally looks dreadful.

Hoping to see Lamela on for Eriksen (put Townsend on the left), Onomah on for Carroll, Dembele and Bentaleb on for Stambouli and Winks and KWP on for Yedlin.

He needs training, but his pace, and he makes good runs off the ball (which we haven't taken advantage of yet).

think there is hope for him, not as bad as people want to sometimes make out.

My second time seeing him for us for any prolonged amount of time (the first was an U21 match vs Chelsea). He's not as bad as some make out, but he does need to work on that passing .

So I'm sat here at my desk at work watching the stream on my computer with the volume on loud...

04cdb87707e9ddec580f96392fc74c5a.554x389x1.jpg

2-1 FT

Young players definitely have some pace/tricks to them

Lamela was poor, got into some decent positions and just went back to old bad decision Lamela, and the stamp was completely unnecessary.

Captain obvious says -> our lack of firepower without Kane on field is concerning.

Seeing the way that our younger lads knock the ball around makes it clear why players like Paulinho, Capoue, Townsend and to a latter extent Dembele don't play often under Poch. There were periods in that second half where the football was just so fluid. KWP impressed me more than any of the other young lads out there and he was out of position. Ward didn't look like he was on the same wavelength as the rest, though he strikes me as a different type of player.

Back