• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pablo Osvaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Italian media claim Roma striker Pablo Daniel Osvaldo is prepared to join Tottenham, but not Southampton.

The hitman is on the market after a series of clashes with club hierarchy, fans and teammates, but has so far turned down all offers.

According to Sport Mediaset, Osvaldo also rejected the most recent proposal from Southampton, whose €18m bid had satisfied Roma.

The only clubs he is willing to consider are Inter and Tottenham.

Giallorossi directors are already discussing a €35m Spurs offer for his teammate Erik Lamela, so they could well both move to White Hart Lane this summer.

Tottenham have the advantage of technical director Franco Baldini, a former head of Roma’s transfer strategy.

http://www.football-italia.net/38413/osvaldo-no-saints-yes-spurs?

So much for the understanding of 'Italian media' and the Sun

This could impact on Roma selling Lamela, with the sale of Osvaldo they may not consider offers for Lamela anymore, if indeed we were in for him.

They had three 18-year olds starting against West Brom, including the youngest FB pairing in Premier League history.

This could impact on Roma selling Lamela, with the sale of Osvaldo they may not consider offers for Lamela anymore, if indeed we were in for him.

i read somewhere that they were only prepared to sell 2 out of Lamela, Pjanic and Osvaldo....so 1 down, 1 to go ;)

It's interesting to see the different approaches some of the other clubs have in this transfer window. Villa and Sunderland have gone for quite a few signings of relatively cheap young foreing players while Norwich, Swansea and Southampton have bought expensive players (by their means) which bigger clubs were also linked to. And then some of the bigger clubs like Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Arsenal, Man Utd, Chelsea and Everton have been fairly low key which is good for us I suppose.

I hope this means we'll see a much tighter league this season.

Pleased for the Saints that they've spent big and got a decent player. Plus I'm not sure he's the type of character AvB needs in the squad.

Dani Osvaldo

Re-unite with Poch (Espanyol) and Baldini & Lamela (Roma). Could we tame the beast?

Juventus do seem pretty happy with him but he could still do a job provided his mind is right.

Wouldn't be adverse to it.

The Lamela punching incident seems to be an over-reaction from what I've read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back