• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pablo Osvaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's in the Sun, so I don't believe it at all. That said, isn't he supposed to be mental? Not sure about this, especially if he can't play as an outside forward. Anyone know more about this dude?

It's in the Sun, so I don't believe it at all. That said, isn't he supposed to be mental? Not sure about this, especially if he can't play as an outside forward. Anyone know more about this dude?

Hard-working, tempermental Argie with long hair. Basically a slightly worse Tevez. Would be wary if we signed him, better than Ade or Defoe but can see him causing trouble if he's behind Soldado.

People seem to be rejoicing due to the fact that we might sign him. He does not get on with Lamela, in fact he punched Lamela in the face for not passing to him. So I guess Erik Lamela will not be signing for us, and with Willian on the verge of signing for Liverpool we may be missing out from some attacking creativity

I would love this if true [-o<

Really?

Reports are emerging detailing the finer points of Erik Lamela and Pablo Daniel Osvaldo’s clash that led to the latter’s fine and suspension. Osvaldo was reportedly angry with Lamela for failing to pass the ball to him during Friday’s defeat at Udinese and picked up a suspension and €50,000 fine from Roma for allegedly punching the young Argentine in the dressing room afterwards.

Catalan outlet El Confidencial are today running a report detailing the argument between the pair and exactly what they allege Lamela said that prompted Osvaldo’s reaction that he was subsequently punished for. It is believed that Osvaldo was initially irritated in the dressing room after the match by Lamela ignoring his complaints about not passing to him and snapped, “I’m older than you and this is not River, answer as I speak.”

The former River Plate youngster Lamela reportedly then responded, “Shut your mouth, you’re not Maradona.” At this point it is alleged that Osvaldo went for Lamela and gave him a slap - not a punch as has been originally suggested - before the pair pushed each other a few times prior to teammates intervening.
Further details are also reported on Luis Enrique’s stance on the issue. Despite the two players reportedly settling their differences before the Spaniard’s intervention and a number of their teammates including Gabriel Heinze pleading that Osvaldo was not punished, Enrique was resolute.

“The technical decisions are mine, so return to training and be silent.” At Enrique’s behest, Osvaldo received the maximum fine possible and has been made unavailable for selection for next weekend’s match with Fiorentina. However, he did relent to allow the striker to remain training with the rest of the group, after initially wanting to have him train alone.

Italian media claim Roma striker Pablo Daniel Osvaldo is prepared to join Tottenham, but not Southampton.

The hitman is on the market after a series of clashes with club hierarchy, fans and teammates, but has so far turned down all offers.

According to Sport Mediaset, Osvaldo also rejected the most recent proposal from Southampton, whose €18m bid had satisfied Roma.

The only clubs he is willing to consider are Inter and Tottenham.

Giallorossi directors are already discussing a €35m Spurs offer for his teammate Erik Lamela, so they could well both move to White Hart Lane this summer.

Tottenham have the advantage of technical director Franco Baldini, a former head of Roma’s transfer strategy.

http://www.football-italia.net/38413/osvaldo-no-saints-yes-spurs?

People seem to be rejoicing due to the fact that we might sign him. He does not get on with Lamela, in fact he punched Lamela in the face for not passing to him. So I guess Erik Lamela will not be signing for us, and with Willian on the verge of signing for Liverpool we may be missing out from some attacking creativity

I imagine Baldini has a very good handle on that situation.

If we're seriously in for both players I imagine he's confident that having both in the squad won't be an issue. If having both in the squad isn't a good idea and we're after Osvaldo then we're probably not seriously in for Lamela.

Apparently not a slap either but a brick bear hug.

Pablo+Daniel+Osvaldo+Erik+Lamela+9x9XZj9iaFQm.jpg

http://talksport.com/football/villas-boas-refutes-osvaldo-reports-might-move-defender-13081856152

Asked if he had bid for the striker’s services, he revealed: “No. At the moment we are covered in the striker position. It’s not something we are looking at. If eventually we can look there are lots of interesting players out there.

The Portuguese boss did admit he might still be forced to dip into the transfer market for a new defender, but he insisted he would take into account the development of his younger players first.

He added: “At the moment we need to strengthen at the back but this is a decision we haven’t yet taken bearing in mind the development of a player like Ezekiel Fryers.

“This is a consideration we still have to make. We’ll keep monitoring transfers in and out and do our business when appropriate.”

The Sun - Tottenham @SunTottenham

Southampton have beaten off interest from Tottenham to sign £15million striker Pablo Osvaldo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back