• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT **Tottenham v AFC Bournemouth

Who was our MotM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pirate55

The Last Man Standing 17/18
Where:their gaff
When: Sat 22nd Oct 2016
At: 12.30 hrs.
For: multiple badgers

Right guys, this is where it all began last seaso. After a mediocre start to the season, a piratical OMT kick started our season in style. Let's see if I can replicate the magic! It will be my first game of the season and really want to beat these with family members supporting the oppo. So, after a couple of draws, this is really a must win to regain our momentum and get back to winning ways.

.......................Lloris...................

Walker.......Dier.......Verts........Rose

..................Wanyama.............

Lamela........Eriksen.......Alli......Son

...................VJ......................

1-4. With VJ finally getting off the mark.

What took you so long to get this OMT going after the Bayer game? Great effort though. I can see how much love you put into it, and the love you take is equal to the love you give.

COYS!!!!

6-0 Lloris with a hat-trick and Boruc with a hat-trick of OG's.

Get Dembele in, get him up to speed.

---------------lloris
walker----dier-----vert----rose
-------wanyama---dembele
--sissoko-----alli-------son
------------janssen

My thinking is, Bournemouth are a powder puff outfit -- full beast mode, pace, we'll steamroller them.

Bournemouth are dangerous, but they like to attack, so I'm hoping we can find some joy against them.

---------------------------Lloris------------------------

Walker--------Dier-------------------Verts------Davies

---------------Wanyama-------------Dembele-------

Eriksen------------------Alli-------------------------Son

------------------------Janssen--------------------------

Subs: Vorm, Wimmer (please!), Trippier, Sissoko, Onomah, Lamela, N'Koudou

The first priority is to win, because it's eminently possible. The second is for someone to thump that c*nt Wheelchair if he tries to start anything. :p

3-2 Spurs - I feel like Wilson and Stanislas will exploit our Toby-less defence, but I'm hoping Janssen can get off the mark and Son can grab a couple. We'll concede one from open play, and one from a corner. Janssen will score the ugliest goal you'll ever see, and Son will whallop two in from just outside the box. :)

They've won all 3 of their home games since a 3-1 reverse in round one v. Man U, beating Everton and West Brom as well as their 6-1 demolition of Hull last time out. This might not be the cake-walk some appear to think.

I'd maybe go passers heavy on this one:

Walker......Wimmer......Verts........Davies

...............Dier........Winks..........

....Lamela...........Alli............GKN

.....................Son.....................

Wanyama-ist.

I get the logic but Wanyama has been passing really well every game so dont get why you would not play him.

He also gives us the base to play from. Agree Dier can do that but Dier will be playing right centre back as you highlight the other day

I'd bring him back for Liverpool. I just think there's a danger of being out-passed by Bournemouth if we don't have our best ballplayers in.

The Liverpool game will feature squad players or a rotated XI so keep him in for this one, we will all see Winsky & Wimmer & Vorm etc v Liverpool.

Best available 11 v Bournemouth (recognising though that Rose had a knock v BL) and then rotate heavily for Liverpool. Not bothered about the Liverpool result - aim for the League CUp should be to progress as far as possible without hindering our chances in more important competitions by playing first choice players unnecessarily. Shame Edwards is injured at the moment.....

v Bournemouth

....................Lloris...................

Walker......Dier......Verts........Davies

...........Wanyama........Dembele..........

....Lamela...........Alli............Eriksen

.....................Janssen.....................

v Liverpool

.......................Vorm...................

Trippier......2CV......Wimmer........Rose

....Sissoko........Onomah............GKN

......................Son.....................

Back