• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT **Tottenham v AFC Bournemouth

Who was our MotM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree with Pochettino that we should have won one of the games against WBA or Bournemouth considering our aims for this season. But at the same time I think our performances over those two games comfortably deserved a win and a draw. So for me there's not much to complain about in terms of our performance.

We're doing well without Alderweireld and Kane and we're a point off top in the league. At the same time we're second in our CL group having played all teams once and having two games away from home out of the way. If I was offered this at the start of the season I would be very happy with it.

Few posters going on about Lamela being crap but yet again the golden boy Erksen gets away with it. This guy offers nothing. Hides in games. He is meant to be our main creator

Do you still think that he offers nothing?

Do you still think that he offers nothing?

Ask me again at the end of the season, His taken 18 games to start doing something. I have a bet with a mate that you wont get 10 great games out of him this season. So far we have 4. I get frustrated with him because he can do so much more. Yesterday 2 assists but thought he was also wasteful in possession at times. I think he is better playing deeper in the middle.

Ask me again at the end of the season, His taken 18 games to start doing something. I have a bet with a mate that you wont get 10 great games out of him this season. So far we have 4. I get frustrated with him because he can do so much more. Yesterday 2 assists but thought he was also wasteful in possession at times. I think he is better playing deeper in the middle.
This is just your perception.

You should really hear what Poch has to say about Eriksen.

Reminds me of a similar player we had in 50/60's John White. He had the nickname of "The Ghost" as he was not eye-catching but he was an essential part of the Double winning team. As a youngster I never appreciated what he did as I was watching Mackay, Jones, Smith & Greaves, the headline players. Never realised how good he was until he died.

Back