• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

I bumped into him on the Fulham Road when he managing Chelscum the first time around, with my mate and his daughter. He was an absolute gent. Took photos and had a laugh that I supported Spurs and my mate Fulham. Great guy and so far away from the persona he projects for football, most of which I think is about him taking the tinkle. He was good mates with both Martin Jol and Poch and I always felt he respected our club.

Great to read mate. Thanks for this...

fudging love the noises he’s making in the press. Just read the BBC interview and he says we aren’t being respected in the way a club like us should be. Similar on SKY. That’ll rally the troops and get us battle hardened. He’s a very clever man.

Yes, he's very good at the 'them against us' thing. Fingers crossed it pays off

fudging love the noises he’s making in the press. Just read the BBC interview and he says we aren’t being respected in the way a club like us should be. Similar on SKY. That’ll rally the troops and get us battle hardened. He’s a very clever man.

Exactly what I wanted to hear. More of this.

The football world has it out for us. Time to recognize it. Stop playing nice, stop playing friendly.

Mind, that goes for him too - why the hell are you worried about the FA fining you? You used to tear strips off them on a weekly basis.

Take the fine. Hell, promise that, for every pound the FA fines you, you'll donate a pound to charity. Turn the PR against them, and show them up for the incompetence and brownnosing they are renowned for. This ref, Parkes or whatever - go at him, make his life miserable. Make refs doubt themselves when a decision has to be made, because otherwise we'll keep getting f*cked by them and nothing will change.

If they send you off, fine - just control the game from the stands, show up at half time in the laundry basket like you used to do.

I agree, the powers that be get away with murder every season and Jose is spot on the way he is acting.

The football world has it out for us. Time to recognize it. Stop playing nice, stop playing friendly.

Mind, that goes for him too - why the hell are you worried about the FA fining you? You used to tear strips off them on a weekly basis.

Take the fine. Hell, promise that, for every pound the FA fines you, you'll donate a pound to charity. Turn the PR against them, and show them up for the incompetence and brownnosing they are renowned for. This ref, Parkes or whatever - go at him, make his life miserable. Make refs doubt themselves when a decision has to be made, because otherwise we'll keep getting f*cked by them and nothing will change.

If they send you off, fine - just control the game from the stands, show up at half time in the laundry basket like you used to do.

I’d imagine his other clubs helped him out when he got fined. I can imagine the conversation:

“Levy, they’ve fined me £20k for abusing the ref. You’ll take care of that for me won’t you?”

upload_2020-9-27_17-57-38.jpeg

I agree, the powers that be get away with murder every season and Jose is spot on the way he is acting.

I don’t for a second think there’s a conscious anti spurs bias but we make it easy coz we’re fudging nice and we get fudged as a result. Jol, Harry and Poch are three managers I loved but they were too nice on stuff like this.

Jose isn’t and he’s positioning it in such a way that sounds like it’s deliberate. Great management.

He’s right to be angry about the rule, and nothing wrong with trying to create a siege men-tality.
But no, he shouldn’t be making the referee’s life miserable. It’s a ridiculous outcome, borne from a ridiculous rule.
In this instance, go after the rule makers, not the rule implementers.

I don’t for a second think there’s a conscious anti spurs bias but we make it easy coz we’re fudging nice and we get fudged as a result. Jol, Harry and Poch are three managers I loved but they were too nice on stuff like this.

Jose isn’t and he’s positioning it in such a way that sounds like it’s deliberate. Great management.

I do agree with you, go back and look at the serial managers who have won a lot, Fergie, Dalglish, Wenger, Jose at previous clubs who have all stood up against flimflam and been fined for it.

Back