• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

thats gonad*s and just Jose acting up to fans and deflecting from dropping points, bles him!

I gotta put you on block soon bud, and it doesn't really pain me to say it, dread to think what else you've managed to smoosh your hands against the keyboard to come up with following the game yesterday. Try making an actual point rather then just whining all the time.

As for Jose I fudging love it, but most would have said that I would've done anyways. We're not going to get the points back and every pundit in the world rallying together isn't going to change a ridiculous rule so let's not absolutely lose our brick but also to not just take it like a bitch. Respect goes to Bruce for how honest he's been about it too.

I gotta put you on block soon bud, and it doesn't really pain me to say it, dread to think what else you've managed to smoosh your hands against the keyboard to come up with following the game yesterday. Try making an actual point rather then just whining all the time.

As for Jose I fudging love it, but most would have said that I would've done anyways. We're not going to get the points back and every pundit in the world rallying together isn't going to change a ridiculous rule so let's not absolutely lose our brick but also to not just take it like a bitch. Respect goes to Bruce for how honest he's been about it too.

We dropped points against Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

We dropped points against Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

That's an observation. It's beyond parody that you still haven't made a point my friend but it's hardly new territory.

Given your initial post, you must think that Jose should have just laid in to the players for poor finishing rather then acknowledge the opposition keeper's performance, the handball incident and the reputation of the club and our ability to be at the forefront of the bricky rules in need of a change time and time again. Am I anywhere close?

I don’t for a second think there’s a conscious anti spurs bias but we make it easy coz we’re fudging nice and we get fudged as a result. Jol, Harry and Poch are three managers I loved but they were too nice on stuff like this.

Jose isn’t and he’s positioning it in such a way that sounds like it’s deliberate. Great management.

I don't think there's much of a conscious bias, but look at the tabulation of key decisions for/against last season, that's pretty grim. Especially sticks in the craw to see the team at the top of that particular table

Last edited:
Isn’t Carroll onside there because you can only be offside with a part of the body that can score? The other fella is offside but I’m guessing the interpretation was that he wasn’t interfering (which is a nonsense IMO).

Isn’t Carroll onside there because you can only be offside with a part of the body that can score? The other fella is offside but I’m guessing the interpretation was that he wasn’t interfering (which is a nonsense IMO).
Sorry, I edited the image with one that only had the stats in as Carroll seemed onside to me.

That's an observation. It's beyond parody that you still haven't made a point my friend but it's hardly new territory.

Given your initial post, you must think that Jose should have just laid in to the players for poor finishing rather then acknowledge the opposition keeper's performance, the handball incident and the reputation of the club and our ability to be at the forefront of the bricky rules in need of a change time and time again. Am I anywhere close?

It's not an "observation" its a fact.

As an aside, yes the rule is stupid, we all know that.

Jose praising the opposition goalkeeper is a favourite of many a frustrated manager.
We should have been home and hosed not bricking ourselves because they had a free kick in 90 something minute!

It's not an "observation" its a fact.

As an aside, yes the rule is stupid, we all know that.

Jose praising the opposition goalkeeper is a favourite of many a frustrated manager.
We should have been home and hosed not bricking ourselves because they had a free kick in 90 something minute!

Who is saying that we shouldn't have been though? I saw your work in another thread and it just confirms it and Milo has you down to a T. Enjoy sucking on lemons for the next couple seasons but I don't want to hear it, all the best, it hasn't been fulfilling.

Who is saying that we shouldn't have been though? I saw your work in another thread and it just confirms it and Milo has you down to a T. Enjoy sucking on lemons for the next couple seasons but I don't want to hear it, all the best, it hasn't been fulfilling.

Be happy!

Be happy!

This is the level where I'm happier to be able to up the quality rate of posts I observe on here by certain measures. Happy enough enjoying the positive signs and not aching from the want nay need to cry with no regard to logic nor reason. You just make yourself look silly bud, nothing personal. I enjoy reading posts that may conflict with my opinion but they've got to add something, make you think or chortle.

So, back to the man himself. Going to be a very interesting week in terms of squad use, I'm disappointed to have not yet seen the likes of Sess, Foyth, Japhet on but appreciate the injury situation is what it is. We just need people on the pitch who'll buy in to the system but aren't absolutely farking knackered.

As Shakespeare said 'there's the rub!'

The worry is to rely on everyone buying the vision is harder than meeting half way.

The likelihood on one man's vision being absolute is a longshot, you have to take into account players inputs and variation of personalities weighing up their skillset

It's just dawning on Jose that after years of being in charge at clubs where you get all the dodgy decision this is what the rest of football clubs have to put up with, it's not just major incidents it's the accumalative effect in games that stop momentum. After watching the game again I saw incidents where 4 similar challenges were deemed fouls by us but not Saudi Sportswashing Machine, I realise a lot of these can be subjective decision but it makes a big influence in a game.

Random stats alert
Yesterday was his 40th game in charge for us
He had 19 wins before yesterday and it would have been 20 of we had won so 50% success rate before that penalty
To me 50% sounds good but it’s actually very decent

I have no complaints about his reaction. I am sure that in private team meeting, there will be queries as to how we couldn't finish well. In public, he will do what he has done. I am fine with that.

Could not agree more, its seems in todays game that phrase is used to cover up a lot of mistakes. If a player is not interfering in a game then he is not doing the job he is being paid to do.

Last edited:
Back