• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

Boas has confirmed that negotiations with Real Madrid are in advanced stages, but he also said Bale's behaviour has been unacceptable.

Villas-Boas said: "He is involved in a big transfer move to Real Madrid and in the end if it happens, we wish him all the best, but the fact that he hasn't turned up is not the correct behaviour...

"That is the position they chose to take and it's up to the club to decide if it's a fineable offence."

Villas-Boas confirmed that Bale is close to sealing a world-record move to Madrid.

"It could happen very, very soon," the Portuguese said.

Finally confirmed then. Sad to see him go.

Now lets just make sure we squeeze Real for every little pesetas they might have lying around in cupboards and drawers. He leaves, but he leaves on our financial terms.

And obviously we should fine Bale as well for not showing up for training.

This is where we can all say FUCJ YOU to Bale. He didnt turn up to training. Thats disrepectful. As far as im concerned, he is in the same boat as Modric and Berbatov.

Looks that way according to AVB's quotes.

I think I'll start hating our next big potential sale from the start.

Paulinho - what a ****.

Everyone thought Rooney and Suarez were dingdongs, this proves that Bale is the biggest dingdong of them all. Refusing to train with his team is disgusting. First time I have abused a spurs player since the modders saga. I thought he would have more class.

Still think he'll struggle at Madrid, get homesick and not cope with the pressure.

You'll never know, but I certainly hope Barca will continue to rule Spanish football.

I do fear that he'll flop and end up at Manure or Chelski, though.

I don't know why every time this happens I think "this" player will be different just to be let down again. I really thought Gareth would be different he always seemed so humble even after the incredible year he had last season. I didn't even have a problem with him wanting to go to Madrid but to not turn up to training is a shame so disrespectful to the the club his teammates and of course the fans who worshipped him

Well that's that then. I hope we squeeze every cent out of this deal (and add Ozil to Spurs as a condition).

Professional Footballers’ Association (PFA) chief Gordon Taylor has called on Spurs to allow Gareth Bale to leave for the Bernabeu.

The Welshman has been linked with an exit from White Hart Lane and has not shown up for training for the past two days.

“Players have, invariably, just the one career, it’s, usually, a relatively short career, and here a player has such a tempting offer to play for one of the world’s greatest-ever clubs,” Taylor told Zapsportz.com.

“Surely nobody could deny him that right, to play for such a club, with all due respects to his present club.

“The game is all about money. Of course, it always was, but much less of it in the past. Now we are talking about incredible numbers, but for the player it is also an opportunity to play at the pinnacle of the game.”

http://www.london24.com/sport/pfa_chief_blasts_tottenham_over_gareth_bale_treatment_1_2356703

Wow ****ing wow ... So how much of a backhander did Gordon get for saying that croc of **** ..

GGG is right ...Contracts Gordon? FFS. this guy needs to be outed for the nasty money grabbing piece he is .

We'll that's that then. I hope we squeeze every cent out of this deal (and add Ozil to Spurs as a condition).

Yep. And if Real doesn't meet our valuation after all, tough luck, Gareth. I guess they didn't really want you enough after all.

FWIW

Tottenham manager Andre Villas-Boas on Gareth Bale's proposed move to Real Madrid: "At the moment the two clubs are speaking. I'm not sure how much time it is going to take. It can can happen very soon, it might not happen so soon. I suppose it could go to the last day or it could happen in next two days. But you wouldn't expect the biggest transfer in world football to happen easily."

Professional Footballers’ Association (PFA) chief Gordon Taylor has called on Spurs to allow Gareth Bale to leave for the Bernabeu.

The Welshman has been linked with an exit from White Hart Lane and has not shown up for training for the past two days.

“Players have, invariably, just the one career, it’s, usually, a relatively short career, and here a player has such a tempting offer to play for one of the world’s greatest-ever clubs,” Taylor told Zapsportz.com.

“Surely nobody could deny him that right, to play for such a club, with all due respects to his present club.

“The game is all about money. Of course, it always was, but much less of it in the past. Now we are talking about incredible numbers, but for the player it is also an opportunity to play at the pinnacle of the game.”

http://www.london24.com/sport/pfa_chief_blasts_tottenham_over_gareth_bale_treatment_1_2356703

Wonder why he never did the same when Rooney and Suarez wanted to leave United and Liverpool respectively.

The hypocrisy of this man knows no bounds .

Just completely unnecessary from Bale, he'd probably have got/is getting his move regardless - why disrespect the club that have developed you to this level and STILL pay your wages?

Carrick didn't refuse to train from what I remember, he still got his move.

Do you know what I won't ever forgive him for going to the scum, but even ****bell didn't refuse to train/act like a bell-end towards the club .......do one Bale, any respect and well-wishes you may have got from me are gone.

Back