• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

I don't know why every time this happens I think "this" player will be different just to be let down again. I really thought Gareth would be different he always seemed so humble even after the incredible year he had last season. I didn't even have a problem with him wanting to go to Madrid but to not turn up to training is a shame so disrespectful to the the club his teammates and of course the fans who worshipped him

Players might be different but unfortunately their entourage/agents are cut from the same cloth and will advise their bitches to behave like *******s as long as it forces the move. Still he's old enough to make his own mind up and should still have done the respectful thing.

we want players who want to play for Tottenham Hotspur, who want to give 100% day in, day out, and love the club, to pledge loyalty, and take us further. We are building a much stronger team without Bale and with the new signings, we don't have to rely on just one play to carry us, just a few more signings and we are easily top 3.

I never expected that of Gareth Bale. He is a nice boy, concentrated on his football and very reasonable but this is what happens when you get your head turned by fame and money.

He has felt the pressure of his agent and Real Madrid and at the end of the day, I am pretty sure he

Bale now sits in a corner, with his links with Spurs broken and his move to Madrid in the balance.

Levy was also in that corner, with Bale not trainning, we`re now cashing in.

As for Perez, he knew exactly all this was going to happen, and he will try to use the trainning snub to get the price down.

Wouldn't turn up for training but didn't put in a transfer request did he? utter ****, seems Real got him to play ball with their tactics in the end.

This is sad....

Not the transfer, but that it had to end like this.
Not only are he leaving a club where he would be loved, he makes the ppl who love him hate him...

I was hoping he maybe would come back if things didnt work out in Spain but now I cant see him come back to us.

I didnt think Bale of all ppl would do this....
We made him, he should have some respect for Tottenham....

Easy response though..

"Where's Van Persie gone, where's Van Persie gone"
"Where's your Fabregas gone"
"Where's your Nasri gone"
"Where's Adebayor gone" :)

and the funny thing as he hasnt asked for a transfer he will get a loyalty bonus from us when he leaves

hahahahahahaah what a ****

As for Perez, he knew exactly all this was going to happen, and he will try to use the trainning snub to get the price down.

The question is, who will be more desperate the closer deadline day gets? If the reports of Lewis' extra funds are correct, it's certainly not Levy.

So, so far he's

a) Faked injury
b) Had his agent leaking stories to the press on a daily basis, with all kinds of **** stories
c) Hasn't turned up to training 2 days in a row

Great stuff. What can you say to that?

Taking all emotion out of it, he broke club rules. I don't know why we're 'considering anything', fine him the maximum amount.

Back