• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

The question is, who will be more desperate the closer deadline day gets? If the reports of Lewis' extra funds are correct, it's certainly not Levy.

yep, another 6 months won't hurt us

or maybe we should offer him to PSG at a discount

I love watching football, I loved watching Bale for us, but people have to realise that loyalty is no longer a part of this game, it's all about the money. That's why I never get emotionally attatched to a player anymore.

Now I really don't get the Bale-hate, we're grown men ffs, not 14 anymore (most of us!). It's a dream move for him, both money wise and football wise. He gets to play for the biggest ****ing club in the world - we're getting ****load of money for him and a whole bunch of players in return. Come on, let the boy leave, he gave us many many great moments that at least I will remember for the rest of my life.

So, so far he's

a) Faked injury
b) Had his agent leaking stories to the press on a daily basis, with all kinds of **** stories
c) Hasn't turned up to training 2 days in a row

Great stuff. What can you say to that?

Taking all emotion out of it, he broke club rules. I don't know why we're 'considering anything', fine him the maximum amount.

Sad that it has ended on a bitter note like this, but I'll choose to remember the good times.

Futile fining him now, he'll earn back what we fine him in half a week of his new contract earnings

yep, another 6 months won't hurt us

or maybe we should offer him to PSG at a discount

Seriously, if I was Levy, I'd give both PSG and Monaco a call. Let them know what Real has bid, and that we would be more interested in selling to France. Maybe get a few bids in, to inflate the price even further.

I love watching football, I loved watching Bale for us, but people have to realise that loyalty is no longer a part of this game, it's all about the money. That's why I never get emotionally attatched to a player anymore.

Now I really don't get the Bale-hate, we're grown men ffs, not 14 anymore (most of us!). It's a dream move for him, both money wise and football wise. He gets to play for the biggest ****ing club in the world - we're getting ****load of money for him and a whole bunch of players in return. Come on, let the boy leave, he gave us many many great moments that at least I will remember for the rest of my life.

it sounds like we were letting him leave, we were not ignoring Madrid, we were talking, all they have to do is write the cheque

i do hope no spurs fans embarrass themselves by burning shirts and the like, just forget about it and behave like adults, leave the outrage to the scousers

Sad that it has ended on a bitter note like this, but I'll choose to remember the good times.

Futile fining him now, he'll earn back what we fine him in half a week of his new contract earnings

Like I said, it isn't an emotional, vengeful action. We should treat all players the same, whether youth or senior, whether someone who is about to leave or a one club man. He broke rules, he gets the punishment.

Come on, let the boy leave, he gave us many many great moments that at least I will remember for the rest of my life.
Don't think anyone hates him for leaving, or wanting to leave, but there's no need to **** on us by just being a no-show at training.

Yeah but that'll be their money. Maximum fine.

He has scored some brilliant goals for us but the last minute one at West Ham was just out of this world. The day he became world class.

it sounds like we were letting him leave, we were not ignoring Madrid, we were talking, all they have to do is write the cheque

i do hope no spurs fans embarrass themselves by burning shirts and the like, just forget about it and behave like adults, leave the outrage to the scouters

The only thing I would consider setting on fire, is the Bernabeu.* 8-[

* Dear FBI, this is a joke.

He has scored some brilliant goals for us but the last minute one at West Ham was just out of this world. The day he became world class.

Agreed. That's my favourite Bale-moment as well. Truly out of this world! Inter away was also amazing, although we lost.

:(

Why did it have end so badly. Bale you ruined it. Good luck to him, didn't have to act like a **** but there you go. We can see he makes bad choices by what he wears. Won't forget what was probably one of the finest seasons by a Spurs individual probably in my lifetime.

:(

Why did it have end so badly. Bale you ruined it. Good luck to him, didn't have to act like a **** but there you go. We can see he makes bad choices by what he wears. Won't forget what was probably one of the finest seasons by a Spurs individual probably in my lifetime.

:lol:

wouldn't it be AMAZING if Real Madrid failed to win the La Liga & Champions League this season :lol:

its not worth feeling bitter. They may not win anything, but they will at some point. Just like Teddy. Just wish him well and lets all move on. We can really progress as a team with the Bale Money.

I agree. Perhaps a positive of this transfer is it will convince those fans who still say things like 'he isn't that kind of player' to abandon that phrase. Every player is that kind of player when faced with enough money, a transfer to the world's biggest club and the chance to play with your idol and the player you've clearly modelled yourself on. Even our Gareth from the Valleys has done this, same as Modric etc etc.

I always said when he did move on, I'd wish him the best of luck and hoped that he would excel at his new club. Obviously changed now, you can have no loyalty but still go about your transfer in the correct way. At this stage, it is quite obvious that we're talking and willing to sell for the right price. So why not turn up for training? Other than to force us to sell for a lower price.

A problem I can see happening is that Bale, as exceptional as he is, isn't Ronaldo or Messi. I think he'll get chewed up by the Madrid circus and be back in England within 2-3 years. He's going to a club where the fans booed Ronaldo last season. The same Ronaldo that scored the same amount of goals last season as Bale has scored in his whole career. And I don't think their players/ fans will accept him taking as many shots as he did last season.

Which is bad because, though he's not Ronaldo or Messi, he's still exceptional and would still add a huge amount to Man Utd/ City/ Chelsea etc.

We'll have to see I guess.

Feck off Bale, thanks for the money but your behaviour has soured any good feelings for you, happy memories but you never will be a legend, if we are wise your money should mean the start of something big for us.

COYS

I refuse to call him a ****, or whatever, but don't wish him all the best. What goes around, comes around. Modric has done the same and can't say he's had a good season with Madrid.

Oh, and Coentrao, please!

So much for his special relationship with AVB. Don't blame him for wanting to move to Real Madrid. Bale has never been a Spurs man, and doesn't care about the club. I do blame him for the complete lack of professionalism he has shown in the handling of this. He could have gone down as a Spurs great. Not anymore.

I sincerely hope he wins **** all at Real Madrid. Problem is I know he'll be back in the Premiership in a couple of years time, and probably at Chelsea.

Back