• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

Fair play to you taken that redundancy choice @Grays_1890

It's good to see that this 'pandemic' and especially the reactions to it haven't diminished all humanity and community-minded attitudes and actions

Forced himself on Kes on Thursday?

Wet the bed on Friday?

giphy.gif

I was going to mention this: earlier today a friend old me that retailers had been given less than 30 hours to remove "non-essential items" from sale. No definitive list of what constitutes 'essential' and almost impossible task to remove, segregate items.

It is in one hilarious, but actually i think it shows the actual sadistic nature of those designing/orchestrating these lockdowns: they are again showing that its not about infection control

I was going to mention this: earlier today a friend old me that retailers had been given less than 30 hours to remove "non-essential items" from sale. No definitive list of what constitutes 'essential' and almost impossible task to remove, segregate items.

It is in one hilarious, but actually i think it shows the actual sadistic nature of those designing/orchestrating these lockdowns: they are again showing that its not about infection control

You can imagine 3 managers standing around a light bulb arguing if it’s essential

“well guys, best put it to a vote?”

They should just refuse, unless they compensate

You can imagine 3 managers standing around a light bulb arguing if it’s essential

“well guys, best put it to a vote?”

They should just refuse, unless they compensate

An example that was apparently given: charging cable not essential, but a plus was...go figure...

Thats interesting and leads me to a discussion point

Lets assume we continue with this path and worse case we are still in the same cycle of Covid deaths numbers in mid to late 2021 and we have been unable to get through the medical back log, do you think we will see governments weigh up the current priority to Covid Patients where we see every victim treated almost as a trauma patient and switch to a more cancer patient priority where they weigh up life expectancy and quality of life after etc in order for those dying of other illness to be given a better chance?

So, this wekeend you can watch West Ham vs Emirates Marketing Project in the Cinema at Westfield Stratford, but you cant go to the stadium 10mins walk from there to watch it outdoors...

Back