• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

i know what you are saying, but Harry would be the hardest to replace. Near impossible actually.
Not really. We still scored in bunches without Harry. But without Eriksen we lose a lot of or creativity, which allows us to score in bunches without Harry. I love Harry, but Eriksen right now is our best player.

If Erisken played at the top of his game every game based on his stats for the last two season he would be the best midfielder in the world

Despite not playing great every last season or before he still has the best stats on this league and I believe the whole of Europe

Imagine if he did that for the 10 games that he is apparently nor performing in!!!

If Eriksen-sen-sen played at the top of his game every game based on his stats for the last two season he would be the best midfielder in the world

Despite not playing great every last season or before he still has the best stats on this league and I believe the whole of Europe

Imagine if he did that for the 10 games that he is apparently nor performing in!!!

Which stats in particularly are you referring to?

By the way what do you think of Isco and Marco Asensio? Not over the last 2 seasons but over the last 6 months I think both players have been scorching.

Back to Eriksen, I have just found out that at 25 years of age he has 70 international caps, impressive. However what is less impressive is the fact that he has scored only 15 goals.

By the way what do you think of Isco and Marco Asensio? Not over the last 2 seasons but over the last 6 months I think both players have been scorching.

Back to Eriksen, I have just found out that at 25 years of age he has 70 international caps, impressive. However what is less impressive is the fact that he has scored only 15 goals.
He's an AM, not a striker. That's a pretty decent return. Plus now that he's getting in his prime he'll probably score more.

his goal return could be a positional thing or role responsibility issue

plus 15 goals in 70 for a midfielder? thats noT actually that bad. how many would be decent ?

Assists and chance creation - sure he was the best in Europe or right up there

And I think both players you mention are outstanding and getting the attention due because they play for glamourous club and international sides. Their certainly world class to me

his goal return could be a positional thing or role responsibility issue

plus 15 goals in 70 for a midfielder? thats noT actually that bad. how many would be decent ?

1 in 4 is up there for me so he is marginally behind

But I reckon he will have been the key creator behind many many more goals

That has a lot to do with the role he had to play under Morten Olsen. He has played at least 50 of those 70 caps as one of two CM in a 4-4-2 formation. That doesn't get the best out of him in terms of goals, but still 15 in 70 is not bad. A goal every 4 games for a CM is more than decent.

Edit: He has also played a fair amount of games as one of 3 CM's in a 4-3-3, but still that role is a lot more defensive than what he does for us, and at present in the national team.

Last edited:
Back