• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

his goal return could be a positional thing or role responsibility issue

plus 15 goals in 70 for a midfielder? thats noT actually that bad. how many would be decent ?

He is not just a midfielder, he is their most creative player so I would have expected a few more goals personally.

He's an AM, not a striker. That's a pretty decent return. Plus now that he's getting in his prime he'll probably score more.

Again I say I would expect a few more goals

And I think both players you mention are outstanding and getting the attention due because they play for glamourous club and international sides. Their certainly world class to me

I do not think it is just a matter of who they are playing for but the rather the fact that they are delivering quality performances on a regular basis. Also the fact Madrid are winning trophies is a major factor to get people's attention.

Thank you Barcelona for ignoring Eriksen. Please continue to do so. He is a wonderful player, creates so much and his goal scoring seems to be stepping up a level. He dictates play, and without him we would be less. So happy he is with us.

This for me as well, imo Eriksen is our most important player and one we would struggle to replace. Every good thing we do comes through him.

He is not just a midfielder, he is their most creative player so I would have expected a few more goals personally.

Again I say I would expect a few more goals

I do not think it is just a matter of who they are playing for but the rather the fact that they are delivering quality performances on a regular basis. Also the fact Madrid are winning trophies is a major factor to get people's attention.

Erisken has been delivering more regularly than both

Assensio has had one brilliant season and is still young

Isco don't forget was being talked off as being sold as he hadn't bet expectations at that point

Eriksen-sen-sen has been delivering more regularly than both

Assensio has had one brilliant season and is still young

Isco don't forget was being talked off as being sold as he hadn't bet expectations at that point

I would suggest Isco is a better player but until last season simply was starting regularly due to the triumphant of Benzema, Bale and Ronaldo, ane even Eriksen probably would struggle to get in the team ahead of any of those 3. Since he got in the team last season the Madrid fans see him as a better player than Bale.

I would suggest Isco is a better player but until last season simply was starting regularly due to the triumphant of Benzema, Bale and Ronaldo, ane even Eriksen probably would struggle to get in the team ahead of any of those 3. Since he got in the team last season the Madrid fans see him as a better player than Bale.

Erisken would be looking at modrics position for them IMO

Notice his corners for Denmark are much better than for us, which further lends credence to the theory that Poch wants him taking short corners. Taking a short corner well seems to be a very difficult skill, so I'm not surprised he doesn't beat the first defender on a regular basis.

In a very selfish way I don't want Denmark to qualify for the WC. It will only highlight to the rest of the world what a world class player Eriksen is and I would rather he stayed under the radar for a few more years.

In a very selfish way I don't want Denmark to qualify for the WC. It will only highlight to the rest of the world what a world class player Eriksen is and I would rather he stayed under the radar for a few more years.

I don't think that he's really under the radar anyway. I think rival clubs know how good he is. It's impossible for him to achieve what he does and for teams not to be aware of him. I kinda understand what you mean, that he is one of the very best, rather than just being good, but trust me Real Madrid will know who he is very soon. I'm confident he'll make a big impact against them and when he does, expect them to come knocking.

Notice his corners for Denmark are much better than for us, which further lends credence to the theory that Poch wants him taking short corners. Taking a short corner well seems to be a very difficult skill, so I'm not surprised he doesn't beat the first defender on a regular basis.

I think its definitely orders, he's just too good to keep going to the same place. Will be interesting with the aerial threat Llorente offers, if we see something different.

I think its definitely orders, he's just too good to keep going to the same place. Will be interesting with the aerial threat Llorente offers, if we see something different.

Will really confuse opposition defences. First 85 minutes we will go to the near post. Then last 5 minutes, we'll mix it up.

I don't think that he's really under the radar anyway. I think rival clubs know how good he is. It's impossible for him to achieve what he does and for teams not to be aware of him. I kinda understand what you mean, that he is one of the very best, rather than just being good, but trust me Real Madrid will know who he is very soon. I'm confident he'll make a big impact against them and when he does, expect them to come knocking.

I doubt it, he would not make their starting lineup at the present time.

Nah, that is a notion I reject completely. Considering how badly we do with the numerous corners we get I would suggest that would lack any kind of rational thinking.

Back